𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 14

𝓐𝓵𝓮𝔁𝓪'𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓿.

It has been five days since I confronted them. After what happened that day I kept my distance. I could say it was a successful mission avoiding them. But of course we saw each other occasionally . Like when we drive to school together other than that I did good. I couldn't take one of my cars or motorcycles because they doesn't know about it yet.

I'm now sitting in my room not doing anything. They tried to check on me from time to time but I always told them to leave , so after two days they gave up. I decided to draw something so I got up to get my things but as soon as I got back I found all my brothers and father in my room. Didn't I lock the door. Of course they have a key, but why didn't they use it earlier.

"Don't you know anything about privacy?" I said with a straight face. " We just wanted to check on you and talk" " Well start talking then I don't have all day" "We wanted to apologize about what happened the other day." "Which one exactly? " I asked although I knew what they meant "everything" Giovanni answered "sorry will not do anything" "We know, we will do anything in our power to earn your forgiveness" I could hear the sincerity in his voice so why not give it a try . "We will see" "Does that mean you agree" Austin said enthusiasm lacing his voice "Yeah "I said not matching his enthusiasm at all . I kinda felt bad but I still can't trust them. They left once and they might do it again.

So they started the 'bonding' by us having dinner together. I wasn't the happiest but I also didn't mind.I wore a hoodie and some sweat pants and got down stairs. I know not the best choice of clothes but I am not going out so....yeah. I opened the door to the dinning room and they were all there. I just got inside and sat down. After some minutes of us just sitting in awkward silence and I didn't see any intention of anyone to break it, I decided to do just that. "So you're all just simply speechless because of my beauty?" I said flipping my hair. They all looked at me then looked at each other talking silently "Don't flatter your self we just didn't know how to start " "yeah suuuure" I just rolled my eyes . My stomach growled and as if on cue the maids came in with the food.

We were just eating and everyone was a funny memory about everyone of us. It made me wish they never left me. It made me wonder how would it have turned out if I was still living with them for the past ten years. If they just didn't believe her over me. I was cut out of my thoughts by my oldest Brother's voice"Are you okay,what are you thinking about?" As soon as he said that all eyes turned to me. I just said nothing he looked at me for sometime and then looked back at my father they were talking about something. He knew I was lying and I know he did.

𝓐𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓸'𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓿. (𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓)

We were all talking,when I noticed that Alexa zoned out. I asked her what she was thinking about and she said nothing. I Know she lied and I might even have an idea what she was thinking about,but I decided to drop it. I know we should give her sometime because she doesn't trust us yet. Dad was telling me we should tell her about the mafia and as much as I want to I don't want her to be scared of us . We already have so much to make up for. So we don't need to add any thing else.

Alexa was talking to Austin,Noah and Blake and although her replies were short and blunt it was a process at least she is talking to any of us. I was interupted from my thoughts by my father's phone ringing he picked it up . I think it was my grandparents because of how much shouting I heard on the other side of the phone.

𝓖𝓲𝓸𝓿𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓲'𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓿.

I was thinking about what we should do to earn our little princess's forgiveness for what we did. I know she wouldn't forgive us easily because It wasn't something small. We hurt her by believing Daniella, by sending her away and by realizing what we did too late. I was cut out of my thoughts by my phone ringing. I checked the caller ID and it was my father I didn't tell him about our princess being back because I'm not sure if she is ready to see any one yet. I answered and I didn't even have time to talk.

"I'M KILLING YOU WHEN I SEE YOU HOW CAN YOU HIDE SOMETHING THAT BIG FROM US OR SHOULD I SAY SOMEONE" my mom shouted and I had to hold the phone away from my ear . I'm sure everyone heard by now cause I could see they were all trying to stifle their laugh. I glared at them they hid it from them to I wasn't the only one."hey to you too mum" "don't you dare hey me why didn't you tell us" she said much calmer "I was planning on telling you" "when we die?" She asked and I could feel her rolling her eyes at me " No but.."I didn't even get to finish my sentence before she cut me off "we are all coming tomorrow the whole family cause they know  figure it out " She said while laughing and hanged up.

I was shocked and didn't know what to do. My mom doesn't joke so if she said they were coming she meant it. They were all looking at me and Alexa was texting someone. They all looked at me the smirked. I know what they were thinking. They were going to make me deal with telling her about her other family alone. They all got up and left leaving me and the little devil alone. She was gonna get up when she noticed that they left but I stopped her"wait I need to tell you something " I said .
Shit how am I supposed to tell her "All our relatives are coming tomorrow" best way is to drop the bomb "that's why you're nervous" She said while laughing .I didn't expect that.

𝓐𝓵𝓮𝔁𝓪'𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓿.

After we finished dinner everything was doing fine. Until Giovanni's phone ringed I heard shouting on the other end of the phone. I mean no one can shout at the Italian Mafia ex don although he retired but he is still feared. I knew who it was when he mentioned his mother, Aren't I just so smart like come on you can't lie. But then I lost interest when they sent me a job. I texted him back telling him that I'm doing it today at 12. After my father hanged up all my brothers left. I was gonna get up when my father stopped me he seemed so nervous and it was actually funny seeing him like that he then told me it was about my family coming here.

Yay can't wait to see them note the sarcasm

______________________________________

𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝑰 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑.
𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕
𝑨𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈.
𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒍
𝒎𝒐𝒂𝒂𝒂𝒉ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎