As he spoke, he looked at Lin Jingzhe, but the youth didn't reply, only fixed a profound gaze upon him. After a while, he sighed and shook his head slightly.

Lin Jingzhe didn't make things difficult for Tian Dahua—he only rested for a moment longer before accompanying the man to the securities exchange. Tian Dahua remained solemn and alert the whole way there. After they arrived, he got out the car and vigilantly scanned the surroundings, making sure there were no suspicious people nearby. Only after he was satisfied did he open the door for Lin Jingzhe. "It's safe, Mr. Lin, you can get off."

Lin Jingzhe held 170,000 shares, placing him among the big hitters. The current price of Aeon Technology's shares was a little more than 21 yuan per share, so the market value of his stocks had risen to over three and a half million yuan in total.

Tian Dahua was overjoyed by the final result of the negotiation because Lin Jingzhe was willing to sell 50,000 shares to him.

With the current market conditions, the trader had hardly ever been entrusted with such a large transaction. He didn't have time to be surprised though, because the anxious Tian Dahua continuously urged him to hurry with the formalities.

The trendlines on the stock chart were still going up, but looking at their growth no longer made Tian Dahua distressed—the 50,000 shares he now owned did a good job of setting his mind at ease.

The big cruise ship had set off a long time ago. He chased after it in his small boat, rowing as if his life depended on it, and had finally managed to catch up.

Tian Dahua's eyes were riveted on the stock market board. He snapped out of his daze a long moment later and promptly glanced over at Lin Jingzhe, afraid he would feel slighted by his lack of attention. Seeing Lin Jingzhe reading the latest financial magazine, he breathed a sigh of relief.

These past two days, his emotions had wildly oscillated between excitement and worry, but now his confused brain recovered a bit of clarity.

In fact, he still had some misgivings.

For example, he really couldn't figure out why Lin Jingzhe agreed to sell him this stock. It was a hen that was laying golden eggs every minute!

Tian Dahua did not doubt that the young man was much more farsighted than himself. When the stock exchange opened, the financial circle had adopted a wait-and-see attitude, yet Lin Jingzhe calmly and confidently threw his chips on the table, allowing him to reap in the profits. Every decision he made must have some deep meaning.

When he bought stocks, he was definitely optimistic about the stock market. If he was now dumping them...

Was the situation changing?

At that thought, Tian Dahua broke out in a cold sweat, but he didn't have the courage to ask outright. After hesitating for a long time, he decided to take a roundabout approach. "Mr. Lin, you still have 120,000 shares left. Should I help you find..."

Lin Jingzhe raised a hand, interrupting him. "No hurry, I'm keeping the rest for now."

Hearing this, Tian Dahua's runaway imagination immediately calmed down. He nodded hurriedly and said, with an embarrassed smile, "You made a special trip here, Mr. Lin, so I thought you wanted to sell them all. I've been hanging around here recently, and I've become acquainted with several bosses much bigger than me. Right now, it's hard to find people willing to part with the shares they own, so perhaps you can get a better price than expected..."

Holding the open magazine, Lin Jingzhe listened to him, his head slightly tilted with a small smile on his face.

"You're too anxious, Mr. Tian. I will certainly sell these stocks, but not now."