Best of Friends

Ms. O' POV

Before O'(Y/N) came up to the office, i couldn't help but remember the conversation i had with Oscar yesterday about her...

<< flashback>>>

Tuesday 2:35 p.m.

(The day before.)

I was slurping up the juice in my juice box before I replied to Oscar's question.

"Can I get an answer, Ms. O-" I cut him off.

"Wait." I slurped up the last few dribblets of juice left in the box. "Okay. So you're suggesting I assign a different partner to O'(Y/N)?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Well, I was considering doing that anyway, so why not?" Oscar grinned widely at my response. I had a feeling of why, but I wasn't certain.

"Thanks a bunch, Ms. O! It'll make her really happy!"
Oscar turned around and started walking away, but I stopped him.

"Oscar?" He turned to face me.

"Mhm?"

"Why do you care about O'(Y/N) so much?" Oscar awkwardly adjusted his glasses and began to speak.

"Well, she's my new best friend, Ms. O. And she kinda saved my butt back there with Oliver. I wanna make it up to her. It's the least I could do." He smiled and walked out of my office.

I gave a call to Professor O to send one of O'(Y/N)'s friends over. Afterwards, i whispered to myself,

"Oprah, you better make those two happen someday. Also... SOMEBODY JUICE ME!"

<< present day>>>

Wednesday 1:34 p.m.

"Good afternoon, Ms. O. You wanted to see me?"

"Yes. Count down from three, please."

"Why would I-",

"Just count!"

"Okay, okay." She replied as I got up and next stood next to my private tube.
"Three...two...one." I opened the door to my tube. Honestly, I didn't really know who would come out of the door.

"Wow. Ms. O's office!" The girl, a red head, probably a little younger than O'(Y/N), looked at my office in awe.

"Orlene?!" O'(Y/N) jumped in genuine joy.

"O'(Y/N)!?"

"Squeeeeee!" The two squealed while hugging.

"I assume you two know each other."

O'(Y/N) playfully flipped her hair. "Uhm, duh!"
"Good. You can show Orlene around. Maybe even introduce her to Olive."

"Yay! Thank you for this opportunity, Ms. O!" Orlene squealed. The two ran down the stairs.

I had succeeded in my side quest.

Next is the main story.

A.K.A

Operation Osc(y/n).

In case you dont know, that's O'(Y/N) and Oscar's ship name. I just came up with that. It's pretty good if i do say so myself.