A Mischievous Girl

Hello. Its the author here. I wanted to say sorry in advance for the eyeful of words in three...two...one...

Wednesday 1:34 p.m.

Your POV

Ms. O hadn't found a partner for me yet. I would usually hang out with Oren and Olaf or Olive and Otto, but they weren't really here at the office due to all of the cases that popped up since Oliver left. So I spent my time hanging out with Oscar and pranking him for the third time today.

"Hehehe..." I snickered while tucking a tiny glitter bomb in a box on the table in the lab. "Oscar won't know what hit him." I sneakily tip-toed back into the ball room and dug myself into the thousands of colorful spheres.

I told Oscar that I was in the ball room while he was in Ms.O's office, just so you know.

"O'(Y/N)!" Oscar called. I popped my head out of the ball pit. "There's a suspicious box on my table!"

I got out of the ball pit and swiftly walked on over to the lab. "Oh? Well why don't you open it?"

"Cause you've already pranked me twice today. The last one probably traumatized me..." He stared off into the distance.

"Oscar." I snapped my fingers in front of his face.

That did nothing. So i cleared my throat.

"OSCAR!!!"  I think I shocked the heck out of him. "You flashbacked again." I giggled.

"Oh. Well anyways, I'm suspecting that that box," He pointed at the box. "Is another one of your shocking pranks."

"Oscar. Oscar, Oscar, Oscar." I tutted. "I know, and you know, that I was just swimming in the ball room while you were off. Now go on. Open it." I smiled sweetly.

"Well if you say so, O'(Y/N)!" He waddled on over to the box...

and he pried it open.

BOOM!

"Ahahahahaha! Ahah Hahah!!" I laughed until my gut hurt.

"O'(Y/N)! The heck!" He shouted. He wasn't mad, though. He shouted in amused shock.

"Hahaha!! Hope you like the gift!!!" I ran away to avoid him getting revenge.

That didn't work. He shot me with a silly string-inator.

"O'(Y/N!) In my office! Now!" Ms. O shouted off her balcony. I dusted off most of the glitter than has gotten on me because of Oscar.

"Thanks to you , i'm going off to Ms. O's office all covered in silly string."

"Hey, now we're equal." I playfully stuck my tongue out at him and ran up to Ms. O's office.