He snatched the laptop away and clicked on a tab that lead to images.

"Bloody hell," Danish said wide eye. "This is Naveen? Then who was the man Jaydev made us believe he is?"

"A fucking doppelganger. His face matches Naveen, not his physique or hair. I believed the person in the footage was not Naveen because I saw this man and not Naveen Adhikari. I ruled out Mahira's words because of no proof." RV cursed himself for believing in this PI.

"I'm going to fuck this man up. He'll regret his whole life for deceiving us" Danish snarled. 

"He invited hell on himself by double-crossing me, He fucking played RV Malik. He didn't know who RV Malik is, Now I'll show him what Satan looks like. I'll slaughter him into pieces when I get back there."  RV gritted as a promise.

"He is a fool to underestimate us," Danish said grunting. His fingers scrolled the screen as he checked "Mahi is at Spesh. I think we should inform her. She needs to be vigilant."

"No" RV snapped, shaking his head as if the thought was revolting. "No. I don't want her to lose peace. She is going to be worried and I don't want anything to happen to her when I'm not with her. I'm going to deal with both bastards myself. Just let me touch India once."

"RV, she should know"

"No. She doesn't." RV stated with finality. "I need to pack, and so do you. We are leaving in less than an hour."
He left without hearing Danish say a word, Danish sighed and followed him out.

"Okay stop!" He tried halting a fast-paced Veer. "We'll deal with him together but you need to compose yourself. Nothing will go wrong, RV. Trust me " Danish assured.

RV stared at him, swallowing. "I can't imagine losing her, Danish. It kills me watching her in pain."

"Nothing will happen. Even if something does, Mahira will have someone to protect her. That's my promise to you." Danish said, his eyes ascertain and determined.

"I'll hold onto that." RV nodded exhaling.

The plane ride was full of fidgeting and restlessness. RV couldn't sit straight. His eyes stuck on his Laptop screen, The red dot kept moving and with every turn it made, the bile in RV's throat threatened to rise. His hold on the armrest tightened, knuckles white and eyes unblinking.

Danish nibbled on his lower lip. Seeing a restless and agitated RV was new and unnerving for him. He checked his phone, and he was trying to connect with his men, He had put them on Mahira's back but being in the air left no signal connectivity for him to get back and receive updates.

"RV?" He tested.

RV kept staring at the screen.

Danish gritted his teeth having enough. He slammed the laptop screen close and disposed of the machine on the far side, away from his reach.

"Do you have a death wish?" Black eyes snapped up glaring, ice-cold daggers which could have made any soul squirm.

"Not me but you seem to be making one" Danish stood his ground. "You need to stop RV. This worry is going to kill you."

"So you want me to do what? I'm already..." His words trailed, breathing filling the void of words.
"There is someone who'll be there for her. You need to trust him." Danish gave in. "Please."

"Who is he? I trust no one for her." RV whispered.

"This time try trusting. He won't let you down."

RV slumped back massaging his temples. He couldn't sit just like that. He needs to feel productive.

"How much more? I need to see her alright." He murmured.