❥ 13. Inchaote

Inchaote (adjective)

Recently started but not fully formed yet; just begun; only elementary or immature; Chaotic, disordered, confused; also, incoherent, rambling.

♡♡

Twirling the golden liquid inside the glass he kept listening to all that Danish had to say, the stats, the numbers, and most importantly the new strategies

Twirling the golden liquid inside the glass he kept listening to all that Danish had to say, the stats, the numbers, and most importantly the new strategies. Acme had completed one whole quarter in this new market, capturing some of the big deals, all because of its global name and RV never felt better, The reputation he wanted for ACME is now following it everywhere. His smirk wouldn't leave.

Mumbai, the city, once new to its existence, now chanted the name, The press was buzzed and writing. Though initially RV planned for a bang now he had trimmed things, keeping Vīrya on hold and focusing on the new tender, State Government was looking for cyber software.

What's best if not ACME?

It was nearly midnight but sleep was nowhere near to his eyes. Nursing his whiskey, RV glanced at his bright laptop screen, The words and numbers changing with every click as Danish presented him with the final version of the tender, one they were to present in the meeting by the end of this week.

"The team says they have made the tests and it came strong. That means our software is ready to be launched by the end of next month..." Danish yawned muffling his next words and RV kept his glass back on the center table.

"Enough." He raised his palm, indicating him to stop as another yawn made its way to Danish's face. "We can continue tomorrow, we have a buffer for three days"

"Finally you remember, humans need sleep to work better," Danish remarked picking up his files and folders and arranging them in a bundle before standing up.

"This is your punishment for that act" He reminded Danish, earning an appalled look from him, his face screamed betrayal.

"How was I supposed to know she'll become at once? I thought she was bluffing. You have known Jessica all your life RV. She never agrees to meet in one instance. Yesterday was a miracle." His explanation was cut short.

"I have heard it all. Next time remember I don't need you to set up my meetings with my lawyer in anywhere near her" RV rolled his eyes inwardly "And get out already." he demanded closing his eyes wanting him to leave.

He ignored the audible scowl thrown at him, massaging his temple.

"Take this."

His eyes snapped open, eyeing the transparent folder Danish forwarded towards him. A similar one was given to him a week back with her whereabouts.