The Base Violence Necessary For Change

Vi kicked open the window of the door, using it to unlock the door from the inside. She pushed open the door to let herself along with her boyfriend who followed behind her.

"Before they get to us I kind of want to tell you something?" Y/n said as he sat down with Vi on his lap.

"What is it?"

"There's not a day where I imagined what it would be like if I never met you and every time I see myself being miserable, alone and a coward. We live in a very dark world, Vi, but I'm okay with that cause you're my light in that darkness and because of that alone I've become the best version of myself and I wanna keep being the best version of myself for you. I love you Vi, and nothing can change that. " Y/n declared and felt something soft smash against lips and a wet organ exploring his mouth.

"Gee, what's a girl supposed to feel after that?" Vi chuckled after she pulled away. "I love you."

The two stopped when they heard the incoming heavy footsteps and the approaching shadow of humans coming towards the door.

They stood up and grabbed each other's hand, silently promising to be together forever.

The two stood still waiting for the door to swing open but when it did instead of seeing the metallic faces of the enforcers, they were shocked to see it was Vander and Benzo.

"Dad?" Y/n asked his father who sighed and stared at the two with a small hint of disappointment and relief.

"We don't have much time." Vander answered the two.

"How did you find us?" Vi asked the man in front of her only to be grabbed by the shoulders and pushed together with Y/n.

"I'm proud of you. Both of you." Vleakander admitted and caressed the teenagers' faces.

"I'm sorry, dad, we... This is the only way to protect the other." Y/n apologised.

"Vander." Benzo hissed, alerting the three of the approaching Enforcers.

"What you guys have is beautiful. Don't ever lose it." Vander said. "No matter how hard the world tries to tear you guys away, stay together till the end. Protect each other. Protect the family. Together." Vander says and doesn't give the two teens a chance to speak back as he harshly and forcefully pushed them towards the basement door, pushing the two to the ground to give him a chance at shutting and locking the door while they were on the floor.

"Dad! No! Please don't!" Y/n screams out, his fist banging at the door.

"Let us out! This isn't right." Vi tries to persuade Vander but he didn't budge.

The couple went quiet when they heard a deep feminine voice speak.

"I'm guessing that's for me."

"You gonna let us make the arrest or not." a familiar voice said.

"You'll oblige a doomed man one last smoke." Y/n heard his father say. "Won't you?" Despite not being able to see what's happening the two could only imagine what was happening.

"I'm not putting you away, Vander" The feminine voice spoke again.

"The Council needs it's pound of flesh." Vander replied, taking a drag of his metallic smoke pipe.

"Without you down here, it all falls apart."

"Benzo will handle things around here. I may not have my devilish charm but he runs a tight ship." Vander joked.

"Vander, no. You can't do this." Vi grunts slamming her hands against the door.

"Vi, it's no use, I know my dad, one he has his mind set on something he will go through with it no matter the obstacles and right now, he wants us to live with freedom." Y/n sighed, curling his hands into a fist and pressing hard until it was enough for his fingernail to tear through his skin." If only we weren't caught. "