𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉

Start from the beginning

he atleast deserved that.

lara shook her head at me.

"nika, i personally think you a little to kind for my taste, but to each its own i guess.."

We were infront of his door now. '227.' I looked at lara for confirmation.

"girl gone' head, i'm right behind you!" I nooded and got my keys off of the lanyard . He use to give me a key to his apartment when we first started dating so i wouldn't have to constantly knock.

I took a deep breath and opened the door.

____________________________________

"𝙀𝙉𝘾𝙊𝙐𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙍"

𝙊𝙈𝙉𝙄𝙎𝘾𝙀𝙉𝙏

_____________________________________

When Onika opened the door she was terrified. she stood frozen and looked at her surroundings. Meek was on the living room floor of the aprtment basically bleeding out. surrounded by him were big, burly men and a few women dressed clad in pure black. none of them had masks on. She recognized one fo them being the girl lara was dancing on at the club. to be that wasn't the thing that terrified her the most.

It was the person standing in the midst of all of it.

It was the stranger she ran into at the club.

Beyonce darted her eyes twoard Onika and she gave her a once over, licking her lips. She slowly placed the chainsaw down and raised one of her slitted eyebrows. she snapped her fingers, and suddenly the guns weren't directed on meek, they were directed at Onika. Onika dropped the box she had in her hands and jumped a little when a rat came running out of it.

"oh lord"

robyn fired a warning shot at her.

Robyn also recognized the shorter girl from last week at the club but she didn't mention anything. She kept her eyes on her while raking her body. she took this as an opportunity to get a better look at her. Onika was scared and she wasn't sure what to do at the moment. She realized that lara hadn't come in with her.

She redirected her attention back to beyonce, who was now leaning on the nearby wall and smirking at her. beyonce crossed her arms over her chest and gave Onika another once over. neither of them hadn't said anything to eachother before beyonce decided to speak.

"damn ma, wassup witchu'?" she said, looking her up and down.

Onika was in shock.

Her people have a gun to my head , my boyfriend is laying on the floor basically dead, and she's flirting with me?? what the hell..??

Onika stuttered, unable to speak correctly. there were several guns aimed at her head and she wasn't that focused on beyonce at the moment. She took a ragged breath and started to speak.

c-can you please tell them to take the guns from m-my head? i just needed to drop these off.."

beyonce looked at robyn and nodded her head. Robyn along with the rest of beyonce's goons dropped the guns and stepped back.

"i-i won't say anything! i-I just.. he told me to drop his clothes off and i-"

beyonce held her hand up. Onika immediatley stopped talking.

"why you here anyway? thas' yo nigga?"

she said, gesturing to meek, almost dead on the floor. He was just barely holding on for dear life. biting her lip she started to reply until lara came in the apartment at the absolute WORST time.