Mark was stunned. He didn’t expect that his father would still want to get a share of Karina’s affairs.

But it doesn’t matter if you think about it carefully. After all, once he kills Y/n, he must kill Boyoung. In that case, Karina must hate him to the bone.

At that time, they have only two choices, either kill her and kill her completely, or imprison her as a plaything.

Since it is a plaything, it doesn’t hurt to have one more person to share the game.

So he nodded and said to Ryan: “Dad, I listen to you.”

Ryan immediately raised his eyebrows and said cheerfully: “That’s good!”

Having said that, he took out a black pistol from his waist, checked it last, and said with a cold face: “After Y/n came, I will just shoot her! I will give you revenge!”

……

Karina still didn’t know everything at this time.

She waited for a while at the entrance of the riverside villa, and saw her mother Boyoung trot out to meet her.

Afterwards, Boyoung opened the gate of the community and greeted her: “Karina, come in!”

Karina greeted her hurriedly.

When she came to her mother, Karina couldn’t help asking: “Mom, why haven't I heard you say that you know friends who live in a riversife villa!”

The Riverside Villa is located on the Yangtze River in Wrestvel, next to the river view. It is one of the local high-end communities. The people who live here are either rich or expensive, which is obviously beyond Boyoung’s normal social scope.

Boyoung grinned and said: “I have an old classmate. She recently made a fortune in business. Just bought a villa here. Isn't this just thinking about renovation? They, said the renovation budget is 8 million! Isn't it a big deal?”

Karina smiled and said: “Of course, normal home improvement, more than one million is considered a big order.”

Boyoung smiled and said: “That’s good! Let's go there quickly, you can take a look at the layout of the house and give a rough decorstion plan.”

“That’s great!”

Soon, Boyoung took Karina to the door of Villa 8 and rang the doorbell.

The luxurious door opened, and then Mark appeared at the door with a warm smile on her face.

As soon as the door opened, Mark said with a smile: “Karina, long time no see.”

She was taken aback for a moment, her pretty face instantly turned cold, she ignored him, and directly questioned Boyoung behind her: “Mom, this friend you are talking about is it him?!”

Boyoung said awkwardly: “Karina, don’t worry, Mark has prepared a surprise for you!”

Mark nodded hurriedly, flashed around, revealing the rose love on the floor of the entrance hall.