You looked around the hospital room one last time, it had become familiar and almost comforting to you. At least here you know what to expect, but there weren't even any windows for you to look out of to get an idea of what the rest of the city would be like. It wasn't like you had many options and you were just glad you weren't being tossed out on the to streets. If Heimerdinger had made 'arrangements' you could only follow and hope that they were better than being totally on your own in a world you were pretty sure you did ot belong to.

The walk out of the Hospital was silent, minus the pitter-patter of Heimerdinger's feet and the snuffles and squeals of the animal you were assuming was his pet.

"This is the campus Hospital," Heimerdinger explained once you had stepped foot outside, the sun blinding you, making you squint and blink rapidly until your eyes adjusted, "you will be staying at the Academy Dorms for now. I will be responsible for your wellbeing, it seems only fitting since it was my students who brought you here."

"How did they bring me here?" You asked, staring wide-eyed at the courtyard before you. It was beautiful, the cobblestone paths were kept perfectly clean, a large fountain bubbling gently in the center of the square, perfectly trimmed hedges lining the edges. People were milling about in outfits similar to the ones that Jayce and Viktor had been wearing. However, the building before you is what really took your breath away. It was massive, made of engraved stone and gleaming gold metal, the stained glass windows arching high above. You could barely believe how beautiful this place was, how pristine it felt without all the extra detail and dirt you were used to seeing in the small glimpses of memories from back home.

"We do not have an answer to that yet, I'm afraid. However, Jayce and Viktor are working on it as we speak. They may be reckless but they are some of the most brilliant minds we have ever had at the academy, I'm sure they will be able to figure it out." Heimerdinger puffed his chest, a proud tone to his voice. You smiled softly at him, grateful for any help they were willing to give.

You followed Heimerdinger the rest of the way into the academy, marvelling at the tapestries and trophies displayed along the hallway inside.

He brought you to the 10th floor, thankfully taking the elevator. He lead you to a door at the end of the hall that was numbered 1070. Inserting the key in the lock that was almost too high for him to reach, he opened the door.

"Come along." He instructed as he trotted into the room. It was about the size of your hospital room. A bed was placed in the corner, made up with soft white and blue sheets, however, this bed was in a wooden frame instead of a metal one. The walls were off-white, the flooring made from dark wood. On the other side of the room was a door leading to a washroom with the basics of what was needed, a sink, toilet, and shower. There was a small window leading out to an inner courtyard, a dark blue curtain hanging to the side. There was a small closet beside the bathroom as well, its door propped open. You could see inside were some of the uniforms you had seen some of the students wearing. You smiled, it was better than you were hoping for.

"This is one of the first-year student dorms," Heimerdinger explained, "you should fit right in, with how many students we have here no one should know that you are not one."

You nodded, "Thank you, but I don't know how to repay you for this."

"Don't worry about that, it is not your fault you were involved in this mess," Heimerdinger assured you, "though I would advise you refrain from telling anyone else about what happened to you, magic is not the most welcome around this city."

You frowned, "Magic?"

"Yes, that was how you arrived here, the crystal you flew out of what one charged by magic." Heimerdinger looked at you inquisitively.