The Secret Misadventures Pt. 2

Beginne am Anfang

Y/N: My name is Captain Y/N L/N. Me and my crew are out of a ship. We're looking for passage to Candied Island. We'll repay you with our muscle. Any takers?

No one spoke for a moment. Then, a glass hit the table. You and your "crew" looked over to a dark corner of the room.

???: You're looking for a ship? Well, I'm looking for a crew. Looks like we can help each other.

He stood up and walked over towards you.

???: My name is Captain Flapjack. You, boy, look like you can handle yourself well.

 You, boy, look like you can handle yourself well

You looked up at the burly man and nodded.

Y/N: I can. So can they.

You gestured to your friends. Brat and Zak both nodded at the statement.

Y/N: Can you give us passage to Candied Island?

Flapjack looked at your friends before he looked down at you. He crossed his arms.

Flapjack: That depends. Can you help find it?

Brat: It really hasn't been discovered yet?

Flapjack shook his head.

Flapjack: Right now, it's no more than a legend. But if you three are as capable as you say, then that should be no problem for you.

You looked back to your friends. You then turned back to Flapjack.

Y/N: Consider it done.

Flapjack smiled as he patted your arm.

Flapjack: Then enough talk. We're wasting daylight.

Looks like you had yourself a ship.
-------------
Bubbles strolled through Stormalong on a mission. A mission to kill the one who made her life miserable.

She didn't care for the looks she received from her attire. She didn't care about the horrible smell radiating off the old wooden planks.

She finally stopped and looked around. She couldn't find any trace of you. No signs that you had been here.

Bubbles: Where are you, Y/N?

???: Y/N?

Bubbles looked over her shoulder at the dark alleyway.

???: Are you looking for a boy named Y/N? H/C hair, strange eyes?

Bubbles crossed her arms.

Bubbles: What of it? You know where he is?

???: As a matter of fact, I do. He's boarding a ship that belongs to a man by the name of Flapjack.

Flapjack? Why were you getting on a ship?

???: Why are you searching for him?

Bubbles: What do you care?

The voice laughed.

???: Because I have a bone to pick with his new friend. You see, Captain Flapjack is responsible for killing the man I loved.

So this person wanted vengeance. Well, looks like they were in the same boat.

???: Let's make a deal. I help you find your way to your boy, and I get to kill the Captain. Of course, we'll split any spoils we find along the way.

Bubbles thought about it. She didn't know this world or it's people. If she wanted to get her hands on you, she'll need a guide of sorts. This person seemed to be her best bet.

Bubbles: Fine. We have a deal.

???: Excellent.

Bubbles: What's your name?

The figure stepped out of the shadows and smiled at the young girl. Bubbles was just surpised by her appearance.

???: You can call me, Candy.

Bubbles could smell the sweetness coming off of her

Bubbles could smell the sweetness coming off of her. But if she could get her to you, then Bubbles could put up with it.

Bubbles: Nice to meet you, Candy. My name is Bubbles.

Candy: Well, Bubbles, shall we go and kill some men now?

Sounds like a plan.