The Secret Misadventures Pt. 2

Start from the beginning

You frowned before you kneeled down to Courage.

Y/N: Hey, wait outside until we get this figured out, okay?

Courage nodded and headed back out. You stood back up and took a seat at the bar with Zak and Brat.

Larry: So, what can I get you?

Y/N: A map would be useful. We, uh, our ship washed up here. I was hoping you could even tell us where we are?

Larry: Oh. This is Stormalong Harbor. Though, I don't remember hearing about a ship crashing here.

Zak: Uh, it was on the otherside?

Larry rubbed his chin as he looked at three of you suspiciously.

Larry: Interesting. Oh well!

Larry slapped a folded piece of paper on the counter. Brat took it and began to look it over.

Larry: So, can I get you anything? Maybe some candy or some maple syrup?

Zak: Maple syrup? Do...do you all drink that stuff normally?

Larry: Sometimes.

Y/N: Uh, just give us whatever.

Larry placed down three mugs full of root beer. You reached into the jacket pocket and pulled out a coin purse.

Y/N: Uh, how much?

After paying Larry, he left you three alone. Brat placed the map down in front of you and Zak.

Brat: So, uh, I'm a bit slow at reading, but I think this our best chance.

She pointed at something on the map. It wasn't an island or anything, but it was a name.

Candied Island.

Zak: Why do you think that?

Brat: Because it's the only place not shown on the map. It's just a guess, but I think that this place hasn't been discovered yet.

You looked around the map. She was right. Candied Island was nowhere to be seen.

While the three of you searched the map, some other patrons of the bar took notice of you and your companions.

A large man covered from head to toe in tattoos snorted before he stood up. He walked over the bar and shoved you from behind.

You nearly knocked over your drink. You turned around and stared at the man.

Man: Get out.

Y/N: What?

Man: You don't belong here. Get out before I throw you out.

What was he talking about? You got off your stool and looked up at the towering figure. He had to be 6.5" easily. Much taller than your 5.8" self.

Way was everyone taller than you? You were only taller than Boomer when it came to the guys. What the heck?!

Y/N: You gonna throw me out?

The man smirked before he spat on the floor. He wiped his mouth before he looked back down at you.

Y/N: Try it.

The man just chuckled. His face suddenly got serious as he raised a large fist. He then slammed it down at you. However, you were quick to lock your arm with his and flip him onto his back. You then slammed him down onto the ground.

The music stopped suddenly. Everyone looked over at the commotion to see you standing over the large man who was knocked out cold.

You looked around for a moment.