The Secret Misadventures Pt. 2

Start from the beginning

She found a clearing and landed. She found herself at a lake where it was nice and quiet. She found a rock and took a seat with her eyes closed.

She just wanted to enjoy the weather for a while. It was peaceful here.

Her mind ended up drifting to you. She didn't want to say it, but she knew the truth. All of this started when you showed up.

Ever since you entered the fray, everything had fallen apart, been fixed, and flipped over. She hated it, but you were the problem.

If things were going to go back to the way they were, you needed to be dealt with. You needed to be rid of.

You were the source for all of it. Yes. You were the problem.

If she wanted her sisters back, you had to die.

Bubbles opened her eyes, now pitch black before fading to her normal blue. From the treeline, the Beast watched closely.

Bubbles blinked, and she was suddenly sitting ontop of a wooden barrel. She was no longer on her usual plane of existence.
-------------
You pushed the wooden doors open and stepped into the large barrel shaped building. Some place called the Candy Barrel.

Y/N: What is this place? It smells like diabetes.

Zak looked around before he realized that everyone was rough looking. Like they had seen the horrors of the world, and spat in their faces.

Brat: I feel like everyone is staring at me.

Brat covered her chest a bit as you all walked up to the counter. There, you found a man washing a glass mug with a filthy looking rag.

Y/N: Uh, excuse me.

The man stopped and looked at you. He then smiled.

???: Looks like we got new visitors! Nice to meet you all, my name is Peppermint Larry.

Peppermint Larry? That was a strange name. Then again, you were traveling with a dog named Courage and a girl named Brat.

Larry: This is my saloon, The Candy Barrel. What can I do your for WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THAT THING DOING IN HERE?!

He pointed to Courage who just seemed confused. He looked around for a moment before he pointed at himself.

Larry: No dogs allowed! What do you think this is? A barn?