What happened to Laurel

She left me because she loved me. I couldn't even say goodbye.

Laurels POV
I was sitting at home, eating fish and chips while watching buffy. There was a knock at the door. I paused it, got up and opened the door. Next thing I know I was over taken by darkness.

When I woke up and was tied to a chair.

"Awake are we" Came a demonic voice from behind me. When he stepped into view it was Voldemort. I tried to scream but I couldn't.

"Where is she?" He asked. At this point I had tear in my eyes.

"Who?" I asked scared.

"The slayer, where is she?!" He demanded.

"I don't know!" I whispered back my tears about to fall.

"Yes you do! CRUCIO!" He shouted. There was a sudden pain everywhere. A pain that made you scream and beg for death.

"I don't know!" I said back, fully crying now, shaking my head.

"TELL ME YOU STUPID GIRL! CRUCIO!" He shouted again. There it was that pain again.

I screamed out, praying that anyone would hear me. "Kill me please, just kill me I beg of you!" I screamed when the pain wouldnt stop.

"Will you tell me?" He asked calmly.

"I don't know where she is! I haven't talked to her in two months!" I said in hopes of convincing him.

"Then you are of no use to me. Avada Kedavra." He said. I saw a flash of green and that was it. Looks like I'll will never be able to admit my love for Remus.

Next thing I know I am being picked up and when I opened my eyes, it was someone in black robes, robes that were ripped and flew around them, despite the fact that there was no wind. The robes covered their face so I could see it.

"Who are you?" I asked, though I had an idea.

"Death." Was all he said. His voice was deep which told me the figure was male. His voice was cold and emotionless but told so much.

He lay me down on the ground, stood up and started to walk away.

The further he got the blurrier my vision became, that was until, nothingness over came me. Then nothing. No after life, no heaven or hell, no reincarnation. Just nothing.

A/N: I know it's a strange belief but this is what I believe happens after death, death collects you puts you down then nothing. Please don't make fun of it because it is strange and different.