Arm wrestle

"Fine" Howl said simply.

Just as Lily said, she was back in five minutes with a very muscular looking boy following behind her.

"Who's representing you, Potter?" Lily asked as though all this was just a waste of time.

"My good sister Willow, Will, you ready?" James said back, looking at Willow when speaking to her.

"As I'll ever be" Willow said looking out the window.

Lily, Sev and Mr. Muscles sat on one side, while the marauders sat on the other. Mr. Muscles and Howl sat opposite each other.

Mr. Muscles was looking Willow up and down thinking about how easy this would be. Willow was still looking out the window with her arm ready on the table.

Mr. Muscles grabbed Willows hand, she barely realised, she was too busy daydreaming.

She could hardly hear Remus say go, but when she felt a slight push against her own hand she was pulled out of her day dream.

"Oh, have we started, I knew that" Willow said and the next second Mr. Muscles hand was against the table, on the loosing side.

"Ha ha I won." James called out.

"Best of three?" Lily chanced.

"Sure." Willow accepted with out thinking.

"Go" Remus called. And again, Willow won, Mr. Muscle lost.

"Two- nil to us!" James shouted. "So I'll pick you up at say 11 next Saturday, you don't need to dress up for me, it's only Hogsmede not Paris." James said with a grin plastered all across his face.

Lily went off in a huff, pulling Sev and Mr. Muscles (who looked dumb founded at how such a small, weak looking girl could beat him so easily at an arm wrestle) with her.