Explanations

"NO!" James screamed back. Where was she?

James was sat panicking in his room while the other marauders were trying to comfort him with words like "it will be alright" and "she might just have gone for a walk". This however didn't help in any way, shape, or form.

Sirius was standing by the window looking out of it when something caught his eye.

Sirius' POV
I was looking out the window when something caught my eye. It was someone riding a motor bike.

"Dude, who's riding the bike?" I asked

"What bike?" James asked genually confused.

"There is someone riding a motor bike. Wait its a chick. A chick with a frickin' good body. A chick with a really good body in tight clothes. Oh, Oh she's taking the helmet off, uh, nice straight black hair, pretty face. She is fucking HOT, dude, who is she. Wouldn't mind doing her." At my rambling James had stopped sulking long enough to get off his ass and come look at what I was talking about. Then he hit me on the head.

"OW! what the hell was that for!?" I shouted annoyed at my best mate.

"That's my sister, Willow, and you just called her HOT and do-able. OFF-LIMITS!" James yelled. Okay, okay may have crossed the line there but in my defence I didn't know that it was his sister until now.

"Sorry, I didn't know, wait I thought she was stabbed" I asked now completely confused.

"She was" James shouted running down the hall away from us, we just ran after him wanting to find out what was going on.

Third persons POV

Once everyone was home and unpacked for the summer it was time for dinner. Lasagne! James and Willows favourite.

After everyone was finished, the kids went up to James' room while Mr. and Mrs. Potter went into the sitting room.

"I thought you were stabbed?" Was the first thing Remus said.

"I was, three days ago. It's an occupational hazard." Willow said calmly.

"But then surely you would not be walking around and riding a bike." Sirius said.

"Ah, you see I'm the slayer, I heal extraordinarily quickly." she said still as if talking about the weather.

"The what? Isn't the slayer a story parents tell to their children at night?" Moony said having read about the slayer in a CHILDREN'S book.

"Yes, but why ever would that mean it isn't real. After all, the best lies and stories are the truth." Willow said wisely.

"What's a slayer?" Peter asked timidly.

"A slayer is a single girl chosen to fight against vampire and demons, but in order to do this they have been given super strength, speed, the ability to heal ones self quickly and fighting knowledge." Willow responded as of speaking to a young child.

"Oh" was all he said.

"Is that what you meant when you said that 'she has been hit before but never stabbed'" Remus asked.

"Yes exactly, as Will says its an occupational hazard" James said.

All three marauders had a look of realisation as though everything suddenly made sense.

"Oh yeah, I'm going to Hogwarts for seventh year. Forgot to tell you" Willow added as an after thought.

"Really?!" James asked suddenly getting all excited.

"Yeah really" Willow said getting up to leave. "Well, good night boys."

"Night" was chorused through out the room.

There was one thought going through everyone's mind, this would be a fun year.