Goodbye prank

What an amazing party this is. No worrying about old rivalries, old contests, enemies, we were all getting along and just celebrating our time here at Hogwarts school of Whichcraft and wizardry.

Sirius' POV
It was our very last day here at Hogwarts, the first real home I've had. I'm going to miss it, but we may be leaving, but we will not be forgotten. And to make sure that we are never forgotten, we will be creating the best and biggest prank of all time, incorporating every single person in the school, dead or alive.

The prank was set to take place half way through dinner, everyone will be there, no body will be left out.

We were heading down to the kitchens to ask Terry if we could put something in the food, for our prank, hit it hard, the pumpkin juice, everyone drinks that.

"Hey Terry, can you put this in the pumpkin juice please." I asked in a polite tone.

"Of cause Mr. Sirius." He said back just as politely. See if Kreacher was like this I would like him.

"Thanks Terry." I said and we all left. Oh this was going to be memorable.

Dinner- Sirius' POV
It was dinner and the prank was about to take place. We were nice and told Laurel and Lily not to drink the pumpkin juice, we didn't either.

We had just finnished the main meal when the prank started to take action. This was it.

All the teachers started singing opera , even Dumbledore, the Slytherins started to morris dance along to it, the Ravenclaws started to do ballet and acrobatics, the Hufflepuffs all started yodelling while the Gryffindors started ball room dancing. During all this the ghosts started singing rock songs. It was chaotic.

After about ten minutes of our laughing we released the fireworks that went off saying 'This was the Marauders era' This prank will go down in history.

And so the marauders era came to an end with the most memorable prank ever.