Order of the Pheonix

This was going to be a fun wedding. Small and casual. Perfect for Sirius and Willow.

Willows POV
We had just got back to Hogwarts and we had just stepped foot in the castle from the carrages when Proffesor McGonagall called us all. "Potter, Potter, Black, Lupin, Evens, Healey, Pettegrew, Dumbledore would like to see you all in his office" She told us.

We were just confused, we hadn't even do anything yet.

The seven of us made our way up to the stone statue of a phoenix We did know the password because we are always set up here for some form of prank.

"Ah hello, now have any of you heard of the order of the phoenix." We all looked at him confused.

"No" We all said at the same time.

"Well, at the start of the year I started to form a group called the order of the Pheonix and it is formed to fight Voldemort. As my seven best students, I want all seven of you to join." He told us.

"I'm in." We all said one after the other.

"Great. We will go now. We will be going to tell everyone the news and introduce you to everyone. We will be going by flew powder, just say OOTP" And so we did what we were told, me going last.

I walked into the room and imedianltly walk out.

"Nope, no, not working with them. Not gonna happen in a million years." I said on my way out. Sirius came out after me.

"What's up, do you know them?" He asked me.

"They are vampires." I said in a whisper.

"Oh!" He said in realisation.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you, but I really need their kind and you in the order." Dumbledore came out.

"I won't slay if they don't bite." I said simply.

"Well one of them has a soul, his name is William, but more commonly known as-"

"Spike" I cut him off.

"Do you know each other?" He asked confused.

"Yeah, he is like an older brother to me." I said.

"Right so, you are still in?" He asked.

"Of corse." I said with a smile on my face.

Looks like I'll be working with Spike again.

When I walked in again, all the vampires started to crowd around me getting ready to attack.

"Remember who the real enemy is"(A/N: I'm sorry I had to) Came Spikes voice from behind the group.

"Hey dude." I said to Spike.

"Hey so you won't slay?" He asked.

"Not if you don't bite" I said back.

"Deal" All the vampires in the room said.

"That was why we came here. Now we really must be getting back to school. Keep gathering members." Dumbledore said and we all went back to the school via flew powder.