Meeting the mother

After a while we all had enough so we all retired to our dorms. The boys to theirs and us to ours. We all closed out curtains and hid under the nice, warm sheets of our beds. And so we slept the hangover off.

Willow's POV
It was a week after the whole hangover thing and we were going home for the easter holidays. Unfortunately, no one could come back to our house, so it was just James, Sirius and me.

We had just got of the train and stepped onto the platform when I was enveloped into a bone-crushing hug.

"Hello dear, I'm so happy you said yes to Sirius, oh, your growing up so fast" came my mothers voice.

"She wont be getting married if you suffocate her in that hug" Thank you James, my hero.

"Hey mum, dad." I said hugging Dad.

"Hello Sirius." Said a stuck-up-ish voice from behind us.

"Hello, Mother." Sirius said putting emphasis on the word mother. "How are you on this fine morning?" He asked politely.

"Regulus told me that you are engaged." She said looking down her nose at him.

"Yeah I am. What of it" He asked suspiciously.

"When will I meet her." She asked venomously.

"Why, here she is." He said pulling me over.

"Hello, Mrs. Black, I'm Willow, Willow Potter." I said politely. I may not like her or her beliefs, but I still have manners.

"Well, at least she has manners" She said to herself. "Hello" she said and turned on her heals and walked away. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"I hate you sometimes." I said. We then all grabbed our trunks and apperated home. Because we had all passed our apperation test, we could all aperate on our own.

At the weekend Willow's POV
We had been home just under a week when Mum and Dad called us all into the sitting room.

"Now it is your fathers and my wedding anniversary this weekend and so we will be going away for the weekend. We are leaving you the house again and we hope you do not have any wild party's." Mum told us. YAY! I love it when they leave for the weekend, its so fun.

"Actually, I'm staying at Steve's this weekend" James said. Even better just me and Sirius alone for the whole weekend.

"Who's Steve?" Sirius asked.

"Oh, he's a squib who lives down in the village, we have always been really good friends. But don't worry, you are still my best friend.

"Good, I don't like being replaced." Sirius said in a serious voice. Ha, Sirius was serious. Get it? Get it?

So, it was just me and Sirius, home alone, for the whole weekend.