Patrolling

And so the five headed back to their dorm.

Just like Minnie said, all of Willows stuff had been brought up and an extra bed had been added.

Willow was pretending to be getting ready for bed when really she was getting ready to go patrolling. Yes, Hogwarts is meant to be one of the safest places on earth, but a vampire had already gotten in at the feast, and don't forget Hogsmead. She had to go.

"I'm just going out for bit guys, I know it will be hard, but don't miss me too much." Willow said, hoping to Merlin that they don't follow her.

"Where you going?" Sirius asked.

"Out." Was all she replied before leaving.

Once the Marauders were sure that Willow couldn't hear them they started whispering. "Where's she going?" was the only topic.

"Lets follow." Was the conclusion they came up with. And so James grabbed the cloak while Sirius, the map. To be honest, she wasn't hard to find on the map because everyone was in bed as it was past curfew.

"She just took the one-eyed-witch passageway to hunnydukes." Sirius whispered. And so the four boys headed there. Once there they took the passage to the world famous sweet shop.

The boys walked for about five minutes before they heard a rucus up ahead.

As they got closer they could see several figures fighting. It was about five on one. The closer they got, the clearer the scene became. It was Willow against FIVE vampire. Some how, she was winning though.

Once she had turned all the vampires to dust, the boys started to applaud her. This made her jump and so made her point the stake at them all.

"Chill, Howl its just us. But, that was fucking awesome!" Sirius shouted.

"Shhhhhh, quite I was only patrolling, I do it everyday, well, night." Willow said as though she said she ate chocolate everyday.

"I didn't know" James said confused.

"You wouldn't, mum and dad hates it so I have to sneak out every night I'm at home but normally I'm at my watchers, who encourages me to go out patrolling. Come on I'm done for the night lets head back." Willow responded.

When she saw the confused look another word watcher she started to explain, "My watcher is like the one who tells me what I have to do, trains me, does all the research stuff..." Willow explained quickly.

"Okay" was all that was heard through out the group.

And so after a full night patrolling, the marauders started walking up to the school again.

A/n if you didn't get it from the story patrolling is just where the slayer goes out to kill vampires.