Its our birthday

After lunch we just lay there sunbathing for a while. After an hour they all started heading back to the commen room to just hang out.

James' POV
It was mine and Willows birthday today and we were 18! Thankfully it's a Saturday and Willow, Remus, Peter, Lily, Laurel, Sirius and me are all going to Hogsmede tonight. Although I'm looking forward to tonight, I can imagine tomorrow being absolute torture.

It's about seven in the morning and the girls have just come in to our dorm. Willow went over to Padfoot bed and Lily came over to mine, Laurel went over to Remus, they are like brother and sister, it was their love for books that brought them together.

We had just opened all our presents I got:
Pranking stuff- the boys
An expensive watch- mum and dad
A few shirts- Lily
Jeans- Laurel
A new surf bord- Willow (mine was getting a little worn due to use)

Willows POV
It was my birthday and I had opened all my presents. I got
A wolf snow glob- Remus (the Wolf looked like me in my animagus form)
The buffy boxset-Laurel
Sweets- Peter
Earrings that match my necklace- Lily
A Pandora bracelet- mum and dad
A red dwarf boxset- James

Once I thanked them all, Sirius sat me down in the middle of the room. "Willow, the love of my life, will you marry me?" Sirius asked getting down on one knee. I was speechless. "I asked James and your parents if I could do this, they both agreed, and James helped me pick out the ring, and I asked James to help me practice, he just kept saying no." He stated to ramble.

"Yes" I said barely above a whisper.

"Wait, what? Did you just say YES?" He asked surprised. I just nodded in response. He stood up and I kissed him. He picked me up and started to spin me around. I was going to be Mrs. Willow Lucy Black.

A/N: the ring on the side is what the engagement ring looks like.