100 follower special

Theres an aisle down a long hallway with a long strip of white carpet laid down infront of it. On either side of the carpet are clusters of chairs that are all set out in rows. On the left side it Vi and Caitlyn and on the other side sits a small girl with blue hair and shark-like teeth. Vi is dressed in a suit and sits next to Caitlyn who wears a white dress. The girl wears a shark onesie that looks as if it had been worn with age. Theres happy music in the background being played by Theorem.

Y/N stands at a staging platform at the end of the carpet. He wears a black suit with a bow tie fashioned neatly around his collar. He grins showing his razor sharp teeth and looks over to the girl. She waves frantically to him and Y/N gives a slight wave back. Boulder suddenly scuttles down the aisle and tosses flower petals from his mouth onto the carpet. The petals are a beautiful shade of blue. Boulder then scuttles off and stands on a pedestal next to Y/N.

The music fades slightly and it changes into a tranquil melody. Walking down the aisle was the most beautiful girl Y/N had ever seen. She had her flowing blue hair tied back in two pigtails which dragged on the floor behind her. Her eyes were unnatural yes, but Y/N felt as if he could gaze into them forever. Jinx walked up the aisle gracefully. Once she got up to the platform, Theorem stopped the music and closed the piano lid.

Boulder: Dearly beloved. We are gathered here today to celebrate the holy matrimony between these two individuals. As I am not infact legally suppose to be doing this I have no clue what I'm suppose to say next. So we'll just skip to the marriage part. Do you Jinx take Y/N to be your lawfully wedded husband?

Jinx did a maniacal giggle.

Jinx: I do!

Boulder: And do you Y/N take Jinx to be your lawfully wedded wife?

Y/N wiped a tear of happiness that was crawling down his face.

Y/N: I do.

Boulder: Does anyone have any objections towards this marriage?

Everyone stayed silent luckily. If anyone had dared say a word, Jinx had kept her pistol by her waist just incase.

Boulder: Then I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the-

Before Boulder could finish talking, Jinx had grabbed Y/N and pulled him in for a kiss. Boulder scuttled off quickly and got the ring. It was hard work being page boy, pastor and best man at the same time. Y/N slipped the ring onto Jinx's finger. Vi, Caitlyn and the girl clapped loudly. The girl runs up to them both and hugs them tightly. Vi and Caitlyn approached the two and Y/N broke the hug.

Y/N: Vi, do you think you could watch Jules while me and Jinx go on our honeymoon?

Vi: Yeah sure. I could do with a little bit of time with my niece.

Y/N: Thanks a bunch. Make sure to keep anything metal you have away from her. She'll eat it all.

Y/N, Jinx, Vi, Caitlyn, Boulder, Jules and Theorem all go outside to where there was a car. Boulder gets into the front seat and just as Jinx and Y/N were about to get into the car, Jinx throws a bouquet of flowers over her shoulder. Vi quickly grabs it and looks at Caitlyn with a smirk while Caitlyn blushes. Y/N and Jinx get in the car and Boulder drives them off. They both turn around and wave through the back window at everyone else who was waving back at them. On the back of the car reads "Just Married" with tin cans being dragged on strings after them. It took Y/N alot of his strength not to leap out the car and eat all the cans but he managed to do it. Boulder threw some confetti out the window and they set off into the distance.