Sorry

Jinx limped over to the table and threw her pistol on it. She held her head and groaned.

Jinx: I didn't lose her! They took her!

Y/N and Boulder sat back. They knew it was best at times to leave Jinx alone. Instead, they were playing cards. Somehow, Boulder was winning.

Y/N: I'm loosing to someone who doesn't even have thumbs .... I can literally see your cards yet I'm losing.

Jinx: She was there for me! Not the enforcer! But why would I remember her name?

Jinx drew a stitching gun and sew together her wound. She made a sharp hiss with every jab.

Jinx: She's just some stupid topsider!

Y/N: YES UNO!

Y/N stood up in triumph but Boulder looked up at him in smirked. Y/N looked at Boulder's hand and shook his head in a plea. Boulder lay down a +4, red block, green block, green +2, blue +2, blue reverse, WILD card and finally, a yellow reverse card. And with that, Boulder had no cards left in his hand.

Boulder : (In a yoda voice) Get wrecked, you did.

Boulder quickly scuttled over to the side of the room and whispered.

Boulder: Thanks PumpDaddyL for the idea. Yeah, Voltzy reads all of your comments and he loves all the support.

Voltzy: Shut up!

Boulder scuttles back to where Y/N was crying and the God of Good-Looks went back up into the clouds.

Jinx: Caitlyn!

Jinx slouched back in her chair and Y/N put a hand on her shoulder.

Y/N: You ok there?

Jinx: Oh Y/N! Existence am I right?!

Y/N: I said that once!

Jinx: Shush shush shush shush.

Jinx put her finger up to Y/N's lips and he shush-shush-shush-shush'd.

Jinx: You talk too much.

Y/N: I barely even spea-

Jinx: Shhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Y/N sighed and and did a zipping motion with his fingers.

Jinx: Good. Now sit.

Y/N: I'm not doing that shit again.

Jinx: Shush! Sit!

Y/N reluctantly sat.

Jinx: Good boy.

Y/N growled.

Jinx: Speak!

Y/N: Boulder is more humane than me right now.

Jinx: Good boy! Have a treat!

Y/N: I don't want a treat.

Jinx didn't care. She threw a sandwich into the air. Y/N rolled his eyes and snatched it out the air with his tongue like a frog. It took Y/N a second to remember that Jinx had no pockets.

Y/N: Jinx .... where do you get these things? You don't have pockets?

Jinx: I keep them in my underwear!

Y/N stops chewing. He thinks for a moment and then swallows.

Jinx: There we go. Now, let's go and have a nice talk with Silco!

Y/N: Got it! Tea and biscuits? Scones, jam and cream? Donuts?

Jinx: No Y/N. I mean "nice".

Y/N: Ahhh ok. I'll get something British.

Little did Y/N know, this offended Voltzy greatly because he was British himself.

Voltzy: Ungrateful little shi-

Before Voltzy could finish his sentence and lose add revenue to this-

Voltzy: Wait a second .... I don't even get paid for all the adds on this.

Ugh, fine. Before Voltz could finish his sentence and offend THE AUDIENCE, the next scene came on. Y/N, Jinx and Boulder all jumped out from behind Silco's chair as he was about to jab his eye with more Shimmer.

Jinx: Let me help you with that!

Y/N: Would you like some Bacon, Eggs, Sausage, Baked Beans, Mushroom, Tomatoes and Black Pudding on this fine afternoon?

Boulder had a cup to tea and some biscuits on top of his body and waved them at Silco.

Silco: Where have you two been?

Jinx sat on Silco's lap and faced him.

Jinx: Oh, you know. Here, there. Chasing down dead ends. And guess what! They're not ... all ... dead.

Silco: I can explain.

Jinx jabbed Silco in the cheek with the shimmer. Y/N and Boulder ate the english breakfast while watching the two of them in amusement.

Jinx: Don't move silly. I might hurt you.

Silco: I didn't know. Marcus never told me she was in Stiltwater.

Jinx jabbed Silco in the other cheek.

Jinx: But you found out she came back. You lied!

Jinx jabbed Silco again and he grabbed her wrist.

Silco: I wanted to protect you!

Jinx: From what!?

Silco: She and the Enforcer are back for the crystal. Not for you! Have you forgotten how she left you? Who found you? Who cared for you? Gave you a home? I am your family! Everyone else betrays us. I need you. Now more than ever. You have to complete the weapon.

Y/N wanted to spit out his food. HE was the one to care for her. HE found her. HE was her home. HE would never betray her. Jinx jerked slightly. She then jabbed Silco in the eye with the Shimmer. Y/N, Jinx and Boulder quickly left the room. Jinx ran off and Y/N and Boulder slowly followed her. It was rather hard trying to keep up with a girl on a mission and even harder to keep up when you have a small rock monster that moves at the speed of smell. Y/N and Boulder finally caught up to Jinx and the three of them sat on a bridge, looking over it.

Y/N: Soooooo .... what are we doing here?

Jinx: Shush! Just shut up! Jinx peered through a magnifying glass at the bridge. After a few seconds, Caitlyn and .... Ekko appeared.

Y/N: Oh hey look. It's the blue haired Enforcer human female lady and Ekko!

Bright lights shone on the two on the bridge and Ekko opened a capsule which had the hextech orb in. The sheriff quickly shot Ekko and he was sent tumbling to the ground.

Y/N: Ekko!

Jinx: Y/N shush! It's just Ekko and Caitlyn. We can't let them know we're here.

Y/N took a look at his downed friend and then to Jinx. He gulped and looked towards Boulder for guidance who nodded his head at Ekko.

Y/N: Jinx. I'm sure I'm gonna regret this in like 20 seconds or so, but I'm not going to watch them die. Only I do the killing around these parts.

Before Jinx could try reason with him, Y/N held onto Boulder and his tongue slung around the foundation of the bridge. He escalated down quickly and landed in front of the sheriff and Caitlyn.

Y/N: Never fear for Y/N is here!

Y/N hears a groan from the sheriff followed by a blast from a gun. Y/N felt himself crumple to the floor and he uttered the words.

Y/N: Knew it.