"Are you really this quiet?" she tried initiating a conversation. The boy just looked away and didn't bother to answer.

"Are you new to the States?" the girl tried again. This time the boy just nodded. "Ooh same!" the girl jumped up. "Do you want to be friends?"

At first, he refused to answer.

Then he finally spoke up, "I'm here for a short trip with my mother." The girl's face instantly turned sad and she looked down. "That's sad. You seemed nice to be friends with."

\Wow, that's like the first time someone told this to me\ the boy chuckled.

"But hey!" the girl piped up, "we might cross paths again! What's your name?" "JK"

The boy earned a confused stare from the girl. "What's that? Your initials?"

"Maybe... My friends call me that. You can call me that too" he informed. "So does that mean we are friends?!!!" the little girl practically squealed with joy.

The other child nodded and then asked for her name. "LM", she answered, trying to play around with her initials.

"That's like so cool. Our 𝓷𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓼 are arranged just like the alphabets."

"Oh my, that's so true!! I just noticed. Does that mean we were destined to meet each other?" the girl enacted her joy.

The boy smiled and answered, "Perhaps......"

As they laughed some more on the girl's funny enacts, a beautiful woman waved towards the boy. 

He waved goodbye to the girl as he ran upto the lady.

And well, sad to say, that was probably their last interaction.

Or was it?

💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

Sehun POV~

It's so ironic how people always think that backing down is easier than getting what you want. I mean sure, it might be easy.

But that actually depends on your target.

For instance, my target is just too confused with everything happening right now. So 𝒔𝒉𝒆 is just not falling into my charms again.

Which of course means I'm not going to back down from getting her back, duh.

It's not my fault that Lisa refuses to give into my sexual appeals.

She does have some good stuff in her, but she wasn't ready it seems.
'𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑖𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑠𝑜 𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑦' it seems...
'𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆' it seems.....

Tsk.

Of course I used her friend who gladly gave in to my sexual appeals. And that's what I want.

Not some stupid 'love' or something.