"Yejina, what do you want our wedding to be like?"

Hyun Bin and Yejin haven't really thought about the concept of their marriage.

"Ummm..I want something simple Bin, I also don't want to invite too many guests. I want our wedding to be more private. What do you think?"

"It's up to you, whatever it is.. I follow your wishes Yejina"

"But---would your parents agree?" Yejin asked doubtfully. She wasn't sure because after all Hyun Bin's parents were respected and important people in Seoul, they could have wanted a lavish wedding. Yejin sighed, and as much as possible accepted anything if Mr and Mrs Kim didn't agree with her wishes. Hyun Bin just shrugged his shoulders, because he wasn't sure about this either.

"Let's talk about it later, okay?"

After arriving at Mr and Mrs Kim's Residence, Eun Ha hasn't woken up yet, maybe she's tired. Yejin tries to wake up Eun Ha,  but Hyun Bin forbids her.

"Let me hold her and put her to sleep in the bedroom"

Yejin nodded and followed Hyun Bin's steps into Mr. Kim's house.

"Eomma Appa.." Yejin and Hyun Bin greeted after bringing Eun Ha to the room. Mr and Mrs Kim also greeted them warmly.

After a little chat over dinner Hyun Bin conveyed his intention to marry Yejin to his parents. Mr and Mrs Kim are very happy to hear that, they are very supportive of what Hyun Bin and Yejin have made.

"Okay.. for the first time we have to do a family meeting first" Mr. Kim responded. Indeed, as long as Yejin and Hyun Bin were in a relationship, their parents had only met 2 times and even then only briefly. Yejin and Hyun Bin nodded and agreed.

"Appa, Eomma---Yejin and I want a simple wedding that doesn't invite many guests, don't you mind Eomma and Appa?" Hyun Bin expressed his wish. Mr and Mrs Kim were silent and looked at each other.

For a moment there was no conversation between them, and all that could be heard was the scraping of plates and spoons between them.

"It doesn't matter, if you are more comfortable like that" Mr. Kim finally spoke. But not with Mrs. Kim, it seems she doesn't agree with her husband.

"Eomma?" Seeing that his mother was still silent, Hyun Bin called her, at least he wanted to hear her mother's opinion.

"Eomma---umm .. actually Eomma doesn't agree with you guys, but it can't be helped" Mrs. Kim conveyed her opinion. Of course maybe as a mother, she wants to marry off her only child with luxury, especially if it's like this Mrs. Kim can't invite all her friends to witness her son's wedding.

"Eomma---I'm sorry if Eomma objected to our decision, but Hyun Bin and I are more comfortable with a marriage like that" Yejin ventured to speak to her mother-in-law while cleaning up their dinner.

Mrs. Kim sighed.

"Okay Yejina, Eomma---it's up to you, the important thing is that you're happy" After all, Mrs. Kim shouldn't be selfish with their decision, the important thing is that this marriage will run smoothly.

"Eomma.. Appa.. Kim's grandfather, Kim's grandmother" said Eun Ha who walked away yawning. Hyun Bin and Yejin were just about to wake her up and say goodbye.

"Eoh Eun Haya.. are you awake?" Mr. Kim greets.

Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim are also happy with Hyun Bin and Yejin's decision to take care of Eun Ha, and they also think of Eun Ha as their own grandchild.

"I'm sorry , I'm very sleepy" she said again as she bowed her body to her grandparents. Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim smiled at her.

"Eomma..Appa, I'm hungry, is there food?" Her innocent words made them both laugh at the same time. Hyun Bin and Yejin refused to say goodbye. They will let Eun Ha eat first because she can't bear to wait until the apartment.