"I'm sorry dear Appa being late to pick you up, Auntie Yoona has left?"

"Yes Appa aunty Yoona is in a hurry so I'm waiting here"

"Smart girl, okay..let's go home!" Hyun Bin and Eun Ha said goodbye to the apartment guard then went to Yejin's Apartment.

Hyun Bin rarely brings Eun Ha to his apartment because, Hyun Bin thinks, Eun Ha is comfortable at Yejin's apartment. Eun Ha is at Hyun Bin's Apartment only when Yejin and Hyun Bin are off with work.

"Eun Ha-ya, how did you get to call Appa?" Hyun Bin is like Yoona, he also asks the same thing.

"Ooh..Eomma gave Eun Ha a cellphone, Eomma said I can use it when the situation is very important, Eomma keeps Appa's number, Eomma's number, uemm...Auntie Yoona's number, yes Yoona's aunt!" Eun Ha thinks a little because maybe she forgot.

"Is that true?" Hyun Bin is a little confused, because Yejin hasn't told him about this.

Eun Ha nodded . "Appa, I'm hungry!" Eu Ha said lazy, because she didn't have time to eat lunch, she just ate the cake that Yejin gave her in her bag.

Hyun Bin immediately drove his car to Eun Ha's favorite fried chicken restaurant, this was Eun Ha's favorite place with her late parents. This is where Eun Ha and her parents actually went before the accident, they were going to eat fried chicken because that day happened to be Eun Ha's father celebrating his birthday. But apparently, fate said otherwise.

The car they were in was hit by a bus that had failed brakes, fortunately at that time Eun Ha was not in the car because she was in the shop to buy drinks and Eun Ha's parents were waiting in the car parked outside the shop on the side of the road because Eun Ha Ha can do it herself. Suddenly, after Eun Ha had just entered the shop, there was a bus that hit and hit Eun Ha's parents' car, which was parked.

"Eun Ha-ya...are you okay?" Hyun Bin looks at Eun Ha who is a little lost in thought, maybe she remembers her parents. Seeing Eun Ha hadn't responded, Hyun Bin rubbed her chubby cheeks.

"Eow..Appa"

"Are you alright?"

"Yes Appa, I'm sorry. I suddenly remembered Eomma and Appa"

Hyun Bin smiled and held her tiny hand. To cheer up Eun Ha, Hyun Bin invites her to take a selfie, which she sends to Yejin.

"Eun Ha-ya, stay there Appa Bin will take your picture to send to Eomma Yejin"

After they finished eating they returned to the apartment.

###

In the afternoon when Yejin came home from the seminar, Yejin didn't find Hyun Bin and Eun Ha at her apartment even though Yejin saw Hyun Bin's car parked in the basement. Yejin put her luggage on the table and searched several rooms but couldn't find them. Yejin decided to go in the room, maybe Eun Ha and Hyun Bin were out for some fresh air.