Fifty one

"Hey, what did.. Your mum... Uhm Queen Min mean when she said something about not having the chance to tell me that before??" Jimin asked, finishing his orange juice.

"What are you talking about? She didn't say such things," Yoongi raised an eyebrow in confusion and shrugged.

"Huh?" Jimin said, totally confused and full of doubt. He couldn't have heard something out of the blue and believe it was Queen Min... Or he could, he was just so nervous so it was a possibility. "Oh, I might have mixed that up."

"Oh," Yoongi said and smiled. "Wanna dance with me?" He said as he extended his hand for Jimin to take.

Jimin smiled as his eyes lit up and nodded excitedly. He had no idea how to dance but he could give it try, right?

That time was something Jimin just wanted to relive it for ever and ever and over again. He felt safe and secured with Yoongi, they were so close when dancing and that made Jimin feel something strange, but in a good way of course.

With Yoongi smiling ever so gently at him made warmth bloom in his body. His maroon eyes were like engrossing, hypnotic. He couldn't look away, not when Yoongi was looking so good in front of him.

When the song came to an end, they were both giggling and grinning in pure happiness.

"That was fun," Jimin said with a chuckle.

"Yeah, that really was," Yoongi said, his gums showing in his smile that makes Jimin coo each and every time.

Abruptly, Yoongi's grin faltered as he looked at someone upstairs, staring at them with a smirk plastered on their face.

"Hm? What's wr-"

"Can I ask for a favour, baby?" Yoongi asked, his eyes on that specific person who's now walking forward, upstairs.

Jimin nodded with a blush, he still wasn't used to that nickname.

Yoongi finally looked at Jimin. "Wait for me here, okay? I'll be right back, don't go anywhere please," He said and removed a chain he was wearing and handed it to Jimin. "Wear it and rub it if anything happens, it's connected to me, I'll be right there, okay?"

"Okay, I'll be right here, don't worry," Jimin said, smiling slightly as he took the chain and wore it.

Yoongi nodded and went upstairs, after the person, Jimin just saw the person's shadow.

Jimin wondered what suddenly happened, but that wasn't any of his business, so he didn't waste any time thinking about that.

What attracted his attention was that Yoongi gave him his chain, he knew how important those chains are considered in here.

After few moments, Jimin scratched the back of his neck, feeling someone's gaze on him. He turned to look around only to find no one was.

Even after few seconds, he could still feel someone staring at him making him more uncomfortable. He didn't want to go somewhere when he told Yoongi he would be right here but, he couldn't help the anxiety that rose up.

He didn't even know why he was feeling nervous around there, maybe because he's new here.

He took a deep breath to calm his palpitating heart but to no avail. He didn't want to rub the chain though.

He couldn't stay there anymore, it was suffocating to the point he needed fresh air to keep his breathing normal.

He walked over to the first door he could find and went out there, finally feeling cool fresh air fill his lungs. He was in some kind of balcony.

"Hmm?" Jimin jumped when someone hummed at him. The said person jumped from above, landing perfectly on their feet. "Haven't seen you in a while."

"Huh?" Jimin said, totally confused and a little too nervous.

The person walked over to him making him step backwards till his back was touching the railing.

"Shit, your smell is addicting," The man said and Jimin could see his eyes turning a bright shade of red and his fangs grow.

"I'm sorry but I already have someone," Jimin said, awkwardly, not really knowing what to say.

"Yoongi?" He chuckled, shaking his head in amusement. "You don't know anything about him, do you?"

Jimin just bit his inner lip as he stared at the ground.

"Are you boyfriends?" He asked and Jimin stayed quiet. "Just like I expected," He clicked his tongue. "You're better off without him."

Jimin's eyes widened as he took some time to process. That guy was kissing him. As soon as he got back into his senses, he pushed him violently making him groan as he hit the wall.

Jimin quickly got over the door but as he was about to open it, he was yanked back.

He would definitely fight back, of course he could if he wasn't so harshly pushed against the wall making his head throb and his vision blur. Jimin whimpered and weakly pushed him back since he was too close for Jimin's liking.

"Shut up," The man growled and pushed him against the wall once again. He took both Jimin's hands in his and pinned them over his head and kissed his lips.

Jimin couldn't help but let his tears fall, blurring his vision even more.

He pulled away and started kissing Jimin's neck, leaving hickeys here and there, he stopped and licked at a certain spot making Jimin mewl.

"S-stop," Jimin said, his voice breaking.

"Yoongi's chain huh?" The man said making Jimin remember it.

Jimin tried to free his hands from the tight grip which only made him bang Jimin's head again.

His eyes shone a darker shade of purple than his original eye colour as he struggled to be conscious, not really seeing the dim glow of the rust coloured pearl on the chain.

The man was violently pushed to the ground by a certain silver haired. Yoongi punched him hard enough for him to black out.

"Are you okay?" Yoongi said and that was the last thing Jimin remembers before blacking out.