Seventeen

"Woah," Jimin said for the umpteenth time as he saw the snow covered trees on either side of the road. "Hyung! This is so pretty!"

They were in Yoongi's car with Jimin in the backseat and Yoongi was obviously the one who was driving. Jimin had his hands on the window, his forehead touching as he looked outside.

"Yeah, I know Jimin, you've told that for many times already," Yoongi said, chuckling making Jimin pout.

"I've not seen these trees from this close before!" Jimin exclaimed as he crossed his arms, now pulled away as his hands were wrapped around the back of the passenger's seat.

"Why? Are you perhaps afraid of the forest?" Yoongi asked jokingly.

"W-what? Of- Of course not!" Jimin said making Yoongi glance at him for a split second before looking at the front again. This definitely didn't stop him from seeing Jimin's red face.

"Why are you stuttering and blushing then?" Yoongi asked with a teasing smile.

"I-I'm not blushing!" Jimin said.

"Mhm, I totally believe that instead of my own eyes," Yoongi said making Jimin smack his shoulder. "If you're afraid than we can together make you get over it."

"Okay," Jimin sighed in defeat. "I am afraid of the forests," Jimin said and carefully look at Yoongi's expression. Instead of making fun of him, he had a fond smile on his face.

"Don't worry, I won't make fun of you or judge you, you're free to express yourself," Yoongi said and Jimin turned his head quickly, feeling his face on fire.

"Yeah yeah, whatever," Jimin said, feeling too shy making Yoongi laugh. "Hyungie," Jimin said, his voice held only curiosity.

"Hmm?" Yoongi hummed.

"What is this?" Jimin asked as he snapped his fingers, pointing towards... The car?

"A car...?" Yoongi said in a questioning tone as he wasn't sure what exactly Jimin was asking.

"Okay..." Jimin nodded. "And what is that?" He asked making Yoongi look at him in surprise for a moment.

"You don't know?" Yoongi asked and Jimin shook his head.

"Anyways, hyungieee," Jimin said cutely, batting his lashes.

"What do you want?" Yoongi asked, his tone wasn't the mean one at all.

"I didn't even say I wanted something," Jimin said with a smile.

"Okay, what?" Yoongi said, amused.

"I want to know about your hometown," Jimin said, adding effort to look as cute as ever.

"My hometown? Why?" Yoongi asked.

"Because I know it's interesting, vampires are interesting," Jimin said dreamily.

"How exactly do you know?" Yoongi asked, a small playful smile in his lips.

"Because you're interesting," Jimin said, blushing as he finished the sentence.

"Oh, I know," Yoongi giggled. "Anyways, it won't be interesting to know about my hometown except for a specific flower."

"What flower?" Jimin asked curiously.

"Well, I don't know exactly but it's a famous legend," Yoongi answered. "That flower will only bloom when the child of the sun touches it."

"Woah, what's that?" Jimin asked, he clearly had no idea of that.

"Well, I can't give you a definition of that, you can just see it in the library," Yoongi said and Jimin nodded. "However, I totally believe that legend is a total myth, it is impossible, really."

"Why?" Jimin asked.

"Because I've known the child of the sun," Yoongi said and Jimin gasped.

"What?"

"It was centuries ago," Yoongi shrugged.

"Oh my god hyung, how old are you?" Jimin asked, clearly in shock.

"I'm 526 years old, what about you?" Yoongi said.

"I- woah, you're ancient," Jimin said, giggling.

"Oh come on, I'm not ancient," Yoongi said, pouting. "How old are you?"

"I'm... 24," Jimin blushed deeply, hiding his face with his hands.

"Wait, only 24?" Yoongi asked, surprised.

"Let's not talk about that," Jimin cleared his throat as he removed his hands. "Where are we going?"

"God, you're really a baby!" Yoongi exclaimed while laughing.

"Yah! Hyung!" Jimin exclaimed as he smacked Yoongi.

"Ow that really hurts," Yoongi said as he stopped the car and rubbed his shoulder where Jimin smacked him.

"Really?" Jimin asked and Yoongi nodded. "I'm glad it did." Jimin added making Yoongi pout even more. Jimin laughed and leaned over to blow where he smacked him.

"Is it good now?" Jimin asked, biting back a smile as Yoongi nodded.

"Oh! We've arrived," Yoongi grinned making Jimin look where they were.

"Where... Are we?" Jimin asked, seeing a large mansion.

"You'll see," Yoongi said getting out of the car, leaving Jimin alone as he looked weirdly at the buttons of the car. He really didn't know how to open the door.

However, after two seconds, the car door was opened by Yoongi.

He got out of the car, still looking at the mansion in front of him.

"Let's go," Yoongi said, taking Jimin's hand in his as they walked over to the front door.

Jimin saw how the guards immediately bowed as they went inside.

"Woah," Jimin said, looking at the luxury items inside the mansion.

"Yoongi, I've been waiting for you," Jimin heard someone say as he turned to them.

"Yeah, yeah," Yoongi said, rolling his eyes but didn't bother to hide the smile on his face.

"Oh, my apologies," The beeline honey haired person cleared their throat. "My name is Jung Hoseok, pleasure to meet you," Hoseok said flashing a smile to Jimin as he extended his arm towards Jimin.

"My name is Park Jimin, the pleasure is all mine," Jimin said, shaking the hands of Hoseok and felt Yoongi's hands on his waist as he pulled him closer to him.

Hoseok looked at Jimin then looked at Yoongi as if silently talking. Jimin then saw Yoongi smile slightly making him smile as well.