"My uncle believes that once a leader gets married, they no longer would need an advisor as their partner fills that role. Enzo wasn't happy about it, of course. But because our uncle was kind of like the last connection we had to our father and became a new father figure to us, he didn't want to ruin his relationship with him. Plus, my brother knew it came from a good place and not out of desire to rule. So he agreed." Gigi runs a hand through her blonde hair, pushing it out of her face.

It then clicks in my head.

"Enzo wants me to go and act like I'm his girlfriend in front of your uncle so that he gets of his back?" I ask, skeptically.

I stand up and go over to her mirror to tie my hair up into a ponytail.

"Close." I see her wince in the reflection, knowing that whatever she's about to tell me, I won't like.

"He wants you to act like his fiancé."

I spin towards her so fast that I get dizzy.

"Your fucking with me." I say.

"I told him it was a bad idea but he didn't listen! He told me to tell you anyways-" Gigi rambles.

"Hold on." I interrupt. "He wasn't even gonna ask me himself? He got you to tell me?" I laugh in disbelief.

My god this man is pathetic.

"Why do I have to fucking do it. Can't you get Alina to?" I ask, hoping I've just come up with a solution.

"She can't. My uncle has already met her and knows that Alina is nothing more than a friend of Enzo's. He would be suspicious if we told him they're engaged." She shoots it down.

"Well, why doesn't he hire a date or get a random woman that works for him or something? Tons of people do that." I suggest.

"Believe me, Ana, I've tried my hardest to get you out of this but it's just not possible. We are very close to our uncle. This isn't a one off thing where you meet once. He's going to be seeing you frequently, especially after being told Enzo is 'engaged' to you. He can't use some random woman." She uses air quotes around the word 'engaged'.

Fuck sake.

It's fine, Ana. Just act like his fiancé in front of their uncle for a few hours and whenever you see him after today. Easy. You've done much worse things, besides, how often would you be seeing him anyways?

I just wish Enzo had the courtesy to tell me himself instead of his sister.

Gigi leaves to go get ready and I do the same. I shower, wash my hair, and shave my legs before getting out, wrapping a towel around myself, and start on my hair.

I blow dry my hair before curling it. Deciding on the type of hair style I want, I curl it, tease the top and slick down the front two sections. Once my hair is done, I start on my makeup, going for a neutral brown smokey eye. Once I finish my eyes, I do the rest of my base, add fake lashes and a dark nude pink lip liner, lipstick, and gloss over the top. 

I quickly check the time and see I have less than fifteen minutes until I have to be ready. I put on a pair of underwear, if you can even call it that due to there being so little fabric since I didn't want to have a visible underwear line, and then pick up Gigi's dress from off my bed.

I look at it for a moment before pulling it's zipper down, stepping into it and slipping it up my legs.  I can't reach the zip so I call for Alina to come and zip it for me since she was done getting ready and Gigi wasn't.

She enters my room and come up behind me in front of my mirror. 

"You look so pretty." She compliments.