Chapter 4/ 01: '' you promised me that you'll never gift me Grey Roses''

Y/N: ''Jun..jungkook.you..you promised me that..you'll never ...you'll never gift me gre..grey roses'' I utter it in pain.

He finally stopped.

A tear rolled down to his cheek and he looked at me with an anger he then spoke in a furious tone: ''You gifted me those grey roses, I'm paying you back''

He said and thrusted inside me harshly.

I screamed due to the pain. He was going hard on me like a beast.

Y/N: ''ahh...jungkook no! Stop! ...it hurts..argh...pls!..(crying)

Jungkook: ''grey roses huh? Yes! I'm giving you grey roses''

Thrusting more vigorously.

Y/N: ''why?!'' (I screamed)

Jungkook: '' Cause you gave me first!''

Me? I never did! I never did gift him grey roses, how can I do that?no I didnt!
I couldn't control the pain,I never felt such pain .

Both physical and mental pain was killing me.
I never imagined him to do these.

I felt disgusted for loving him and believing him.

I cried not because of the pain but also because of the betrayal.

All those memories i had with him was playing in my mind.

He didn't even think about me for a second but just moved in and out of me.

I had no energy left to scream, to shout, to beg...I didn't have any hopes left.

Who would have thought that the one who held the whole universe for me is destroying my world.

Jungkook pov: I let out all my anger on her body.

Until I lost my energy I kept on fvcking her. I dropped on the other side of the bed, while gasping for breath.

I stood there for a while with no movements.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

She took the sheets and tried to cover herself while sobbing.

I stood up and sighed.

Jungkook: ''sh*t I'm all dirty because of you, I need to shower again'' (disgusted face)

I told and went inside the bathroom to take a quick shower.

Y/N pov: I felt more bad when he told that. I..I can't bare to see him anymore.

I can't...I kept on crying silently and I later drift of to black world.

Jungkook pov: I took a shower and came out. I saw she was sleeping. I went to the other room to sleep.

Time skip~

• next morning...

I woke up and saw it was almost 10.
I went out to my balcony and surprisingly it was empty, unlike other days that mad girl running around.

I went to freshen up. I was freaking hungry so I went to the kitchen and there was nothing cooked. Now what do I do? I sighed and searched for Y/N but she wasn't there so I went to her room to check. I entered but she was still laying in that same position I had left her. I realised what I did to her yesterday. I sighed and rub my temples.

I went out hoping she will wakeup later.

I cooked ramen and ate it.

It was noon but still she didn't come out. I went again to check on her and she was still lifelessly laying there. I went near and calls out her name.

Jungkook: ''Y/N?''

She didn't reply.

Jungkook: ''Y/N! Wakeup its already noon!''

There was still no movements in her. I crouched down to her level. I tapped her cheek but she still didn't respond. I finally turned her around to wake her up but yeah...no response again. Has she ?fainted? Wait? Faint? For how long?

Jungkook: ''Y/N! Wakeup..Yah! Don't play with me! Common getup''

I pulled her hand but she didn't respond, I took some water and splashed on her face but again....she was breathing but why?

Why is she not waking up?
Do I call the doctor or something?