Chapter 3/ 01: " Busy at work''

2 weeks later...

Jungkook still stayed cold, possesive and sometimes act like a psycho maybe.

Y/N still hoping for the old Jungkook's comeback. Luckily he brought Y/N a phone but with high restrictions.

Y/N didn't mind as she atleast had a mother like mother-in-law, father like father-in-law. What else could she ask for? Yeah, except for a pure loving husband. Does he even love her? Or...is he creating a whole new chapter for her? Let's see how does this story continues like...

Jungkook was waiting for his latest business partner at the conference hall.

He's been highly concentrating on his work lately.

Time skip~

After the meeting with his business partners he had a loads of partnering requests from other companies which he had to go through.

*knock, knock*

Jungkook: ''come in''

Manager ''Mr.Jeon there's a Mister who wants to meet you, claiming he is your friend and he wants a business collab''

Jungkook: ''my friend?'' Raising brows ''business collab?.....send him in''

Manager: ''okay Mr.Jeon'' bows.

Jungkook: *my friend wants to be my business partner? Whocan it be?*

*knock,knock*

Jungkook: ''Come in''

There enters his Manager Mr.Lee with his so called Friend+Wanting to collab business partner.

Jungkook's eyes goes wide looking at the person standing infront of him that he sprints out of his chair in disbelief.

Jungkook: ''You?!''