16: " Stop pretending!''

Y/N pov: Shit! It's dark now, he'll eat me alive! Tf?! Here I was panicking because I accidentally dozed off to sleep, the waiter came and woke me up. I'm so scared gosh!!!

Time skip~

Finally! I'm home, ahhhh how shall I open the door, I'm so scared! Save me dear Lord!

I slowly open the door and peeked in, woah thank god, he's not here.

As I was walking through the living room I saw drops of something red...I took a closer look and afraid it's blood?

Y/N: ''Jungkook?!....Jungkook-ah?!''

He probably must be upstairs..

Y/N: ''Jungkook!?...''

Suddenly I got pulled by someone, looking at the hands, yeah it's Jungkook.

He was back hugging me.

Y/N: ''Jungkook?''.

Jungkook: ''You are home'' deep voice.

Y/N: ''Ye..yeah''

Jungkook: ''Where were you?''

Y/N: ''I was in a restaurant...''

Jungkook: ''With whom?''

Y/N: ''Me and Seoyeon were over there, later she left and I accidentally fell asleep ,so...I am late cos of that''

Jungkook: ''ah..I see''

He slowly took me infront of the mirror.

I got shooked when I saw his reflection..

His eyes were red, hair messed up and he was looking at me with those piercing eyes.

Y/N: ''Ju..Jungkook?''

Jungkook: ''hmm?''

Y/N: ''I...I saw blood down in the living room...what happened? ''

Jungkook: ''Ha ha don't worry it's not Yeogyom 's blood''

Y/N: ''Huh?...Why do you say that?''

Jungkook: ''Cos he came home''

Y/N:''W..why?''

Jungkook: ''He was giving me lessons on how to treat you good''

I knew it! I was afraid of this!

Jungkook: ''Oh and he brought you flowers....roses''

I noticed burnt roses on the table.
Y/N: ...

Jungkook: ''Do you want to smell how good those roses smell''

He took those roses and kept it near my nose.

Jungkook: ''Do you like it? Hmm? ...I'm sure you do''

I moved my face away from it.

Jungkook smirked.

Jungkook: ''Look at me Y/N...''

I slowly looked back at him in the mirror

Jungkook: ''Do you remember... When I gave you roses...you loved them very much...?''

I nodded as a yes.

Jungkook: ''You used to giggle when the rose petal touched your cheek...hmm?''

He brought his hand front,I could see blood on his palm.

Tears started dwelling in my eyes.

Jungkook: ''Feel my blood on your cheeks too...''

He rubbed his palm on my cheek, his blood marked my face''

Jungkook: ''Now...I'm so angry you know...first that Yeogyom came and gave me huge lessons, to keel you happy...then Seoyeon also calls me and tells me to take good care of you...tell me...are you not happy with me?...common answer me baby...It was your dream to marry me right?...Hmm? Marry your Jungkook...the love...of your life? ''

Tears started streaming.

Jungkook: ''awww...why are you crying?''

He turned me around and wiped my tears from his thumb.

Jungkook: ''Don't cry so soon baby...save your tears for another day'' smile.

Y/N: ''Why...?..why are you doing this to me?''

Jungkook: ''what baby?''

Y/N: ''You...you hate me right? Then why...? Why do you pretend to be sweet but still hurt me like thorns?!...If you hated me then, why did you save me, when I was about to end my life?!...why did you marry me ,when you never wanted to?!...answer me?...why do you tell me that you love me?...when you truly hate from me your heart?..why?...''

I couldn't hold it anymore, I said it all...and I broke down.

Y/N: ''You suddenly disappeared...left me alone, I kept begging for you infront of the god...you did come back...but...if you didn't want me,why did you come back?! Atleast I wouldn't have to go through these...Do you even fvcking know how much I love you?! Do you?...''

Jungkook: ''Stop pretending!!'' He grabbed my chin harshly.

Jungkook ''Stop pretending!! Enough!! I can't believe how worse can a Woman get!! For what reason are you still acting like this huh?!''

Y/N: ''I'm not...pretending''

He pushed me down on the floor.

Y/N: ''Jungkook...believe me I...love you...'' Crying.

Jungkook: ''Stop now!! I don't want to hear those words from your mouth!! I protected you from all the eyes who wanted you! Because you were my love...I never wanted to lose you cos I loved you too much!!''

Y/N: ''Jungkook please..believe me ,I love you as much as you love me and I'm not pretending baby, believe me'' I hold his legs..

Y/N: ''I never would hurt you...please believe me Jungkook-ah...please''

Jungkook: '' Trust... It's the base of every relationship...and I did everything to gain your trust and stayed loyal to you. But no...there's no value for my loyalty and love...people just want to play...play with my feelings...I want to show you and those filthy people that you... belong... to...me and no...don't pretend...it doesn't matter if you tell that you love me or not, either way ,you'll be mine...and I totally know how to make you mine''

Y/N: ''Huh?..wh..what are you going to do?...''

He stepped back and started taking off his clothes.

AHM...DARK PARTS ARE BEGINING :3.

DON'T WORRY IT'S JUST AN IMAGINATION ''💜''