Chapter 5: What Are We Doing Here?

Finally, after all this time, I have finally come around and finished writing Chapter 5. Sorry it took a long time. Just school and stuff. So have a snack, listen to some tunes, and enjoy Chapter 5: What Are We Doing Here?

If you want, just skip this paragraph. It's me going on and on about life. This is a question that many people have asked themselves. I have asked this myself but never gave a cohesive answer to that. Sometimes, life is just hard. But don't worry. Everything is going to be okay. I don't know what you are going through, but if you just want to have a laugh at what I'm essentially making, keep reading. If even one person reads this, I will be happy. I love you guys. *gives you a hug but not in a weird way*. Ok. Now, let's go onward to the rest of the story.

As you might already know, Bowser is face-to-face with an opponent with a power to summon a type of ball-shaped capsule to make a Llama appear out of nowhere. He also has half-glasses. Bowser doesn't even know he's about to get hit with one of the Llama's attacks. Now, let us commence.

The Llama has made a cyclone made of water. The Llama uses his head to aim and shoot it at Bowser. He was oblivious to the fact he was going to get hit with a "whirlwind" of water in his face. (Laugh track #4 starts playing). He was the side of his stomach, with both of his hands on his hips. One droplet from the waterwind goes onto Bowser's forehead. Bowser then wakes up from his cackling trance and tries to dodge it. He jumped up and stood up. The water reached his elbow and scraped it. Blood came out from his newly-embeded wound. He felt the pain like a train hitting a bus. He roared loudly, and fire came out from his throat. His head was aimed toward the Llama that attacked him. The Llama stood still and took the damage upfront. His fur didn't get burnt up, but his body could feel the heat. A large screen coming out of the kids' glasses came up in front of both of the attackers, and words appeared from it. It said, "It's not very effective."
Bowser's had a few questions but didn't mind the floating screen. The kid went forward, away from the door, and told Bowser, "You must be confused. I would be confused, too, if I was forced to fight a stranger with unknown powers. I must introduce myself. It's very rude of me to just leave a man hanging when he's in distress. My name is Carl Wheezer. I'm quite known in this town for making genetically modified Llama's. Even ones that talk. Now, what's your name?"
Bowser didn't like the look on his face. The kid had a grin, as if he knew something Bowser didn't know (which he did). He responded politely,"Well, my name is Bowser. Nice to meet you, kid. Now, can you tell me what's happening here? I just got here by some weird portal, and for some reason, I was in a ball as well. I want to go back home to my family."
Carl smirked as he was speaking. He said, "Well, all I can say about what's happening is that it's turned based. You have to wait your turn before you can make your attack. It's very easy to understand if you know how it works."
"Huh. I think I know what you are talking about. Now I remember. Thanks for reminding me."
Carl nodded his head in satisfaction. "No problem. Well, I get to attack. Watch out. GO! SHEEN II. USE CHOIR WAVE!"
"Are you sure? That's a big move to make. What happens if he avoids it?" The Llama told Carl in worry.
Carl Wheezer didn't care for the drawbacks of the next attack. He yelled, "I DON'T CARE! Just use it!"
"Ok then. Don't regret it, though." The Llama said in regret.
A microphone came out from behind the Llama's head and stopped right in front of his mouth. Bowser looked at what was about to happen. His wound was still bleeding from the cut. Bowser covered his elbow and ran towards the Llama and tried to stop it. As he was running, an invisible barrier ceased him from going any further. Bowser then stopped moving. "What? What is this? Am I stuck here?"
Carl chucked in excitement, glad to tell him the news. "Ooooh yeahhh *clicks tongue*. I forgot to mention. So, have you ever played Pokémon? Well... it's kinda like that. You can't attack back. I already told you this. It's turned based. You gotta wait your turn. And if you try to even attack back, there's a wall to stop you. Of course, as you CAN'T see, it's invisible. So just take the hit like a champ."
Bowser was stumped. He tried to figure out what to do. All he could do was hide in his shell and, as he was told, take the hit like a champ. The Llama still had the microphone in front of his mouth. 5 ginormous speakers came out. The Llama prepared itself and started to sit down. Carl then pulled out 2 things from his pocket. Earplugs and a remote. It had a single button. On the top of it were the words "Don't press until battle."
The Llama and Carl then began counting down. "5...4...3..."
Bowser can hear them, counting down until the very attack shall strike him. His body was riddled with fear.
The last 2 numbers were then said by them. "2...1..."