Brason🤠 - The Meeting

Ok hi welcome so I only wrote one little oneshot and i'm already feeling the writer's block, even though I found something on Pinterest that inspired me to write about, I started drafting but I only decided whose POV it was starting at so

Anyways I needed to write something and I remembered I said I would write Brason if I felt like it. I'm thinking I might make it kinda like a stupid Brason mini-series with really short chapters for when I have writer's block so... enjoy..???

WARNING: HOO & TOA spoilers

Jason's POV

It was a normal day. Annabeth, Percy, Hazel, Frank, Piper, Leo and I had defeated Gaea months ago. All the credit really went to Leo though. He died to defeat Gaea. Piper and I had stopped searching for him almost 2 months ago, refusing to really believe he was dead after Nico said his death felt... off. Piper had broken up with me soon after. I was hurt and confused. I had cared so much for Piper, done so much for her, and she had broken it off, no warning. It hurt, a lot, to have a daughter of the goddess of love break up with you, because she didn't love you anymore.

I had snuck away from the boarding school I attended for the afternoon. It was Sunday, I had just finished all my homework. I wanted to spend the rest of the day away from work. I was walking around aimlessly, and I spotted a cafe way down the street. It was really hot out, and I felt a little hungry, so I decided to buy something. I walked over, thinking about what I might want to buy, when I tripped over something on the sidewalk, just as I was passing a construction site.

"Huh. Weird."  I thought calmly as I fell forwards.

A/N

Soooooo... this is definitely a... thing. Hope it was okay-ish, I feel like this would be something fun to write when i'm bored. Thanks for reading, have a nice day, etc...

-Ur GenderfluidLesbian, Alex 😗✌