Yunho nodded. He laid back to relax.

-

Jongho woke up and looked around. He looked at his leg which was in a cast and his mom who was sleeping in the chair next to his bed. His brother was in her lap. His dad wasn't there.

He had remembered seeing his dad last night but everything went so fast. The crash, the unbearable pain, the hospital. There were so many policemen none of them were him.

He sighed and looked at his phone which was situated on his lap. He had plenty of missed calls from yewon and many texts from seonghwa, san, and Wooyoung. He sighed and called yewon back.

"Hi baby.. yeah I'm doing okay.. it was just a broken bone... my leg... yeah I'll be here all day." He said to her over the phone.

"Baby?" He little brother said waking up. "Jongho has a girlfriend?" He said with a smirk.

"Okay bye see you later." Jongho hung up the phone.

"Eomma! Jongho has a girlfriend." His brother said trying to wake up his mom.

"Hey. You quit." Jongho scolded making his brother stop but giggle. 

Either way his mom woke up. "Oh my baby. How are you feeling?" She said seeing Jongho was up.

"I'm not in pain anymore." Jongho said with a smile. "Where's appa?"

"Oh he went to work. He tried to stay but you were sleeping." His mom explained. 

"Oh okay." Jongho said plainly. "Well my friends wanna come visit. Is that okay?"

"Yes sweetie that's perfectly fine."

-

Seonghwa had offered to drive yeosang san and wooyoung to the hospital. San was holding Wooyoungs hand helping him stay calm. They both felt so worried hearing about the car accident after the incident that happened with Wooyoungs mom.

They made it to the hospital and found Jongho's room. Wooyoung was the first to run in and hug Jongho. "Jongho!" He said.

Jongho's mom left to get Jongho and his little brother some food.

"Hey Wooyoung and everyone." He greeted hugging wooyoung back.

"Are you feeling okay?" Yeosang asked.

"Oh poor thing your leg." Seonghwa gasped and frowned.

"I love you Jongho. Don't get hurt anymore." Wooyoung said still hugging the boy.

"We. We love you Jongho." San corrected him.

"I love you guys too." Jongho said patting Wooyoungs back.

Wooyoung let go of Jongho and hugged san. After a few moments of catching up, they all left to yunhos room. Mingi and hongjoong were in there.

"Hi guys." Yunho greeted the others that walked in. His mother waved as well. "This is my brother Gunho." He said introducing the boy who was still clinging to him.

"Well aren't you precious? Hi Gunho." Seonghwa greeted. "You look just alike."

"I always tell them that and they don't believe me." Yunhos mother chimed in.

"What? You guys could be twins. The noses. Identical." Seonghwa commented making his mom laugh a bit.

"Did you get hurt badly Yunho?" San asked with a concerned frown. "Jongho hurt his leg."

"No I'm actually okay. Just bruises I think. They said I have more x-rays but I think I'm okay." Yunho assured them.

"Man we were so worried. I'm so glad you're alright though. Don't know what I'd do without you, bro." Mingi said with a sad expression.

"Seriously. Y'all be careful from now on." Hongjoong huffed.

-

After that long day Yunho was actually sent home from the hospital since he didn't hurt much. Jongho had stayed another night.

"Which one was the special one again?" His mom asked as she drove them home.

"Huh? Eomma they are all my friends." Yunho laughed a bit at his mom's curiosity.

"You know who I mean. I bet I could guess your type." She teased.

"Mom he's the-"

"No don't tell me! Red head? The tall one. Has to be." She talked over him.

"Wh- why does it have to be him?" He asked blushing.

"I knew it. He's very handsome. If only I had a hottie like him around back before your father." She joked.

"God. Mom you know he's gay." Yunho laughed again at his moms playful attitude.

"You know I'm teasing hun. You should go for it."

"You think?"

"Arent you guys close?"

"I mean yeah.. He's the hottest guy in school. I don't know if I should even try."

"Don't lower your standards for other people."

Yunho was less afraid of what other people thought. At this point he was worried that Mingi may not want to deal with all his problems. Maybe Mingi didn't even like him.

____________________________________________________

I hope you guys are liking it so far. Sorry I'm so busy. <3

Thanks for reading.