S1 EP11 - Strange Visitor From Another Planet

I'll now be releasing my Legends of Tomorrow story episodes alongside Supergirl. They will be connected when it reaches the "Invasion!" crossover event in Season 2. The episodes will be released concurrently. So that means Supergirl episode, then Legends, then Supergirl, et cetera. The episode after this will be S1 EP2 of Legends of Tomorrow "Pilot, Part 2."

Just like the actual shows, you won't have to read both to understand what's going on. But the Legends part of the crossovers will be on that story.

Enjoy Ben's first sort of "solo" episode.

———

Ben and Kara stood in the elevator to CatCo.

Kara: Do you think I'm bad at recognizing flirting?

Ben: Yes. Why?

Kara: Alex thought this guy at Noonan's was flirting with me.

Ben: Probably was. Alex is surprisingly good at reading people.

The elevator opened up and they stepped out. Winn then stepped into the elevator.

Kara: Winn, hey. Where you heading? Are you going down?

Winn: Just don't. Please. Have a nice day, Kara.

The elevator doors closed.

Ben: "Are you going down?" Really, Danvers?

Kara: Shut up.

Ben: He's still not talking to you?

Kara: Apparently not.

Ben: He needs to get over it. So he kissed you and it was awkward, so what?

Kara: Can you talk to him?

Ben: Nope. Nuh-uh. I am not getting in between your antics.

Kara: Please can you just... I don't know. Just superhero with him today?

Ben: Danvers, I-

Kara: Ben, please?

Ben: ...

Kara: Please?

Ben: Fine, but you owe me.

Kara: Of course.

Ben and Kara entered the meeting room and stood in the corner as the reporters all sat at the table plus Lucy. Cat walked in and stood at the head of the table.

Cat: Miranda Crane is in town. She is a lightning rod for bigots, hippies, and aliens, and yes, that is the order in which I detest them. Our top reporter has made the mistake of dumping CatCo for a cash grab at Vanity Fair. His ruin will be swift and merciless, thanks to Lucy, who will serve him a lawsuit by the end of today.

Lucy: That's not how it works...

Cat: By the end of today. Meanwhile, we need someone to get to the rally. Kira, get me a list of who's available.

James: Actually, I'll do it.

Cat: You have layouts to do. Kira-

James: Uh, Ms. Grant. Nothing that can't spare an hour. And with all due respect, I'm the most experienced photojournalist you have. And with my connection to a very famous alien, I may just be able to get us a good quote from Senator Crane.

Cat: You better get us a quote that will offend virtually everyone. That's all.

———

Ben entered the secret office where Winn was using the computers, dejectedly.