It was a tattoo. A white one. He kept staring at him, not feeling his wrist being held by the other and dragging him out of the elevator.

He opened the door of his room and Felix froze in his spot. "What are yo—" he yelped when Hyunjin picked him up, his hands on the younger's torso, holding him like a cat.

He put Felix on his bed and straddled his lap when the blonde started squirming under him. He pinned his hands above his head and smirked. "Stop being a child and sleep, Yongbok" "In your fucking bedroom?"

Hyunjin nodded, "Fuck knows what you were gonna do in your room. But I can confirm that you're not going to sleep" "I can take care of myself, Hwang" Felix spat, feeling his body heating up and sweating.

Their faces were close and the position they were was kind of— alluring. He felt himself relax and his mind became dizzy. "Not now, Yongbok" Hyunjin said as he cupped the boy's face with one hand.

Felix swallowed, looking at the older and admiring his beauty. "If I sleep here, what are you going to do?" "Read. I need a little escape. Now—" he got up and took off Felix's sweater "Sleep, you look like a walking corpse"

Felix huffed, feeling how his body sank in the comfortable mattress. He felt the bed shift, Hyunjin resting his back against the headboard and a thick book on his lap.

***

Groaning, Felix tried to move but he couldn't. A tight grip was on his waist and a hard chest against his back.

He raised his head slightly and looked over his shoulder, he flinched when his nose brushed against Hyunjin's. He let his head fall on the pillow again but he realised that it was the oldest arm.

How did they end like this?

Their legs were tangled, Felix using Hyunjin's arm like a pillow and Hyunjin squeezing the life out of Felix as his chin rested on the boy's shoulder.

He felt rested and comfortable. He signed, sinking in the warmth of Hyunjin's chest. He fell asleep during noon, he looked at the window and saw a sun ray through the black curtains.

Taking his phone from the nightstand, he looked at the clock and notifications. It was 5 PM and his phone was exploding. In their group chat there were over 1000 messages and Felix wanted to throw his phone off the window.

He started reading the messages and saw that Changbin sent a photo. He tapped on it and waited for it to download, the wi-fi was shit. When the photo was downloaded and he looked at it he signed and turned off his phone. "Fucking bitch" he said, pulling at his hair.

Apparently, Changbin was in Hyunjin's room and took a photo of them sleeping. Splendid.

Now he has to watch his back— and food.

He stared at the wall, his head empty, being too tired to think. He just enjoyed the coziness and the company.

Now he realised that he didn't feel scared being in the dark. He didn't felt watched. He felt nothing. Just a strong arm tightening around his waist and deep breaths tickling his neck softly.

He did not feel the urge to turn on the light or pull the curtains to make sure nobody or nothing was in the room, watching him in the dark or hurt him.

Felix unconsciously tilted his head, listening to Hyunjin's breaths that tingled his skin, he closed his eyes.

After a few moments of peace Hyunjin groaned softly and nuzzled his head on the crook of the younger's neck, his lips brushing against his sensitive spot.

He tensed when the older kissed softly his neck, sighing at the gentle touch. It felt nice.

Hyunjin started mumbling words, his voice raspy from sleep. Felix squirmed under the older's touch trying to turn around. After he managed to do it, he stared at the pink haired boy.

He didn't realise he was slightly smiling.

He felt the urge to touch Hyunjin. He didn't understand why but he let his body take control.

Why are you thinking like that? You were supposed to hate him—

Felix kissed Hyunjin's nose, a smile forming on the sleeping boy's lips as he hid his face in the pillow.

That was cute.

He closed his eyes and drifted to sleep again, their foreheads touching.

A little squeak was heard but Felix ignored it, continuing to sleep. "Get up fucking horny bitches" Changbin screamed.

The curtains were pulled aggressively, the sun rays hitting them with power making both the boys curse.

"Finally," Changbin said. "The fuck you want" Felix mumbled, clearing his throat after he heard his voice. It was deep as fuck.

"Changbin, let the poor kids sleep," Chan said, leaning against the doorframe.

"They look cute tho" Jeongin said after poking his head in the room.

Hyunjin got up in a sitting position making Felix fall on his lap. He punched his chest making Hyunjin whimper. "Be glad I didn't hit you elsewhere"

"Okay love birds. Get up" Changbin clapped his hands. "Go fuck yourself" Hyunjin yawned, taking the book from the flood and looker at it carefully to make sure the pages weren't creasy.

"I apologise for his childish behaviour" Minho said, sitting on the desk and looking through a book.

"I can't fucking anymore. Why do I keep waking up with all of you in a room, I swear to God" Felix mumbled, rising from the bed and cracking his bones.

"We want to go ice skating and we wanted to ask you two if you want to come," Jeongin said, smiling like a little kid.

I will kill the whole world if someone hurts him and he'll not smile anymore with those dimples.

"And because of that, Changbin had to scream like a hamster and all of you had to invade my room like rats?"

The all nodded "Yep"

~

Double update because yeah, I had inspiration and time.

~Saturn