A buzz went through the onlookers. They could not see her face but could make her gentle silhouette. Her petite height, the brown curls, the pale blue dress paired with turtle neck blouse, and white boots. Overall she looked like a newbie coming to work.

Jasper pushed the button to the top floor in their private elevator

Jasper pushed the button to the top floor in their private elevator. Only Jasper, Elias, and Iris entered the elevator while Emilia, Edward, and Kai took another elevator to the top floor.

"I can't wait to show you around," Elias murmured over her head as he brought her closer by her waist, greedily inhaling her sweet scent. She smelled like strawberries. She nodded to his comment.

"Me too," the last time she was here, she was fucking nervous to adore their office and its exquisite layout.

*ding*

The elevator opened to only exclusive people's floor where they had their main office. Emilia and others were already present. Their head bowed as they welcomed them into the office.

"Welcome, Mr. and Mrs. Sinclair."

The brothers offered them a curt nod as Iris looked a little flustered from all the attention. It was just a regular day in the brothers' life.

"We will take you first to the tech section on our floor," that we especially moved for you. Elias took her towards the left side of the floor. Iris walked together with both of them, holding each of her hands. Somehow it reminded her of how mom and dad would clasp their hands with the kid while walking on the road.

She found their action comical; a giggle escaped her lips.

"What happened, babygirl," Jasper asked, an eyebrow raised. "Nothing," she quickly answered, failing to suppress the smile. Elias just shook his head.

They entered the cubicle to see the modern yet minimal design.

There were multiple PCs, a whole wall designated to server body, and a group of people waiting for them. She noticed two women in the team who smiled at her in a friendly way. She smiled back.

"HI, I am Raj. The one who tracked- oh shit. I mean, I am the current head of the tech department," Raj chuckled nervously. He wants to dig a hole and bury himself. The brown man with auburn eyes did not mist the vicious glare both bosses gave him and how the woman's smile dropped. He felt bad.

But it was technically his job, he reasoned with himself.

"Iris. Iris Feilds," she faked a deep voice to lighten up the environment.

"But you know that already, don't you," she gave him a smile that brought chills against his spine. Raj had a feeling she was going to hold a grudge against him for a lifetime. Somehow this felt worse than when his boss would threaten him.

Raj cleared his throat. "This is our team. Max, Rhodes, Julia, Ali, Sneha, and Carl," he did a quick intro for everyone at them. "We will her to your care. Make sure she is treated well," Jasper gave every a gentle smile. The people who did not know his real face thought his act of a gentleman but those who knew the bastard he was it was a clear threat.

Hurt his wife, and you are good as dead.

Elias placed a tender kiss on her forehead while Jasper kissed her cheeks, making her blush as she quickly hid the face. She could not handle their public display of affection. Somehow it made her fuzzy as she watched them leave with a smile.

Somewhere unknown.

A man in his late 20s sat on the leather couch with a glass of whiskey in his hand. His foxy auburn eyes focused on the board in front of him. A mess of news articles, posit notes, and a hundred pictures pinned on the board.

"Sinclair rules the business world."

"The humanitarian Sinclair brothers donate 5 million dollars to Hope Orphanages."

"Sinclairs nominated for the most successful CEO awards."

"The most eligible men are no longer bachelors."

"Sinclairs are now married to a lovely lady."

A lovely lady who is now their weakness. A devilish smirk made on his lips. His foxy brown eyes narrowed, a ruthless glint passing through them.

The rich liquor traveled down his throat, enjoying the spicy, bitter flavor. He leaned back on the sofa.

 He leaned back on the sofa

His silk robe disheveled. The sculpted six-pack full-on display. An amused look on his pale face as he ran his hands through his hair.

The crackling sounds of the fireplace echoed through the room.

"Boss, everything is prepared," a man entered the room without any noise and answered his leader. He swiftly left after telling out the message.

A dark chuckle left his lips as he thought about the hell he would bring on the Sinclair brothers. He would take everything from them. Slowly. Painstakingly.

He would ruin them, bring them on their knees as they would beg for mercy.

But first, he would take something they valued.

Something precious from them.

Their wife.

To be continued...

Note:

I am creating a fantasy thriller book set in a fictional universe. With the classic trope of dark meets light. With a fuck lot of gore, magic, deaths, demons, spicy scenes, dark themes, angst, and multiple arcs. I am thinking of creating it into a series. (still figuring things out)

I am starting to take writing as a serious thing than just a hobby. The book will definitely have improved grammar and plot. I have literally created a whole notion database dedicated to that book.

So I was wondering if I upload that book on a paid platform or publish it on kindle (or sites like that) would you be interested in purchasing my writing? Since I will be investing a lot of time in drafting this book. You can definitely DM me your opinions on Instagram (vairhans) or my email (vairhans04@gmail.com)

Vote. Comment. Follow.

Instagram: vairhans