22

For the next three days, Lisa focused on practicing the song.

During rehearsal, Lisa always had Jungkook as her audience and asked for his opinions. However, Jungkook kept his cold face and ignored her.

The more he ignored her, the more Lisa liked to tease him.

Three days later, Lisa went to the recording studio to record "Mountain Ghost" as previously arranged.

The recording process went very smoothly. Bobby, who had been known to be notoriously difficult, didn't nitpick at all. After the recording, he handed her his business card and said he looked forward to their next cooperation.

Lisa took it out of courtesy and didn't expect anything out of this. He sent out a promotional Weibo post and went to find Namjoon to sign the end of the contract.

Soon after, Namjoon changed the name of the studio to Xiyin Studios and finalized the contract. With Lisa's help, he was able to establish a long-term partnership with Brilliant Dreams Culture.

After handling everything, Lisa handed all the operations over to Namjoon and returned home to be a rich mistress.

Jungkook had recovered from his illness, allowing Lisa to breathe a sigh of relief. However, after a few days of peace, something else happened:

Junghwan fell ill.

Over the past year, Junghwan didn't have it easy. He originally was going to retire and live a peaceful life, but both his wife and son had accidents happen one after the other. This forced him to return to his chairman position while enemies lurked at every opportunity.

It was mentally and physically straining, so it was naturally difficult to endure.

He suddenly collapsed at a shareholder's meeting, so the situation was very chaotic.

When Taehyung called to inform them, Lisa was on the sofa in the living room trying to persuade Jungkook to go to a spa with her.

Hearing Taehyung's voice coming from the phone, Jungkook's became even more solemn, making Lisa feel uneasy.

If Junghwan couldn't fully recover during this time, then the Jeon family would definitely fall into turmoil.

As a member of the family, she would undoubtedly be affected.

After the two finished their call, she hurried to support Jungkook and prepared to go to the hospital.

However, Jungkook didn't move. He continued to sit on the couch with a gloomy expression.

Lisa watched him incredulously. Junghwan was sick; was he still unwilling to go outside?

"Are we going to the hospital to visit him?"

Jungkook sat for a few more moments before finally getting up.

Lisa breathed a sigh of relief and got up to support him again, but her wrist was suddenly grabbed.

"Go change first."

Lisa: ??? At this time? Changing clothes?

Jungkook frowned, not to be questioned.

Lisa was unable to decipher his thought process but still followed him into the bedroom. She passed him a black suit according to his request.

While he changed clothes, so did Lisa. She chose a peach-colored skirt to stay low-key and appropriate.

Just as she finished changing, Jungkook came out of the closet holding a tie. He asked her, "Do you know how to tie a tie?"

This was the first time he took the initiative to ask for her help. Lisa stood in shock for a second before replying, "Yes."