7

Seeing the two people embracing intimately inside the room, Taehyung paused, his gaze holding a hint of surprise.

He immediately closed his eyes and retreated half a step before lightly knocking on the door.

Jungkook knitted his brows as he heard the knocking. He pushed Lisa away without the slightest hesitation.

Lisa discreetly let go of his hand and whispered, "Your little brother is outside. He probably has things to discuss with you. I'll stay here and rest for a bit; don't mind me."

After speaking, she returned to the sofa and laid down. She covered her forehead up with an arm and pretended to be in discomfort.

Jungkook didn't mind her and walked outside.

Taehyung crossed his arms, glanced inside the room at Lisa, and said, "Grandpa has some matters to discuss and wants you to go."

The two brothers left together.

Lisa relaxed. She rushed to close the door and turned back to lie limp on the sofa.

Getting married was so difficult!

Lisa suffered from insomnia the night before and couldn't sleep for most of the night. She was awakened early in the morning. At this time, drowsiness took over, so she closed her eyes to re-energize.

Just as she was about to fall asleep, a knock came from the outside of the door.

Lisa opened her eyes. Her mind was muddled, and thinking it was Jungkook, she called, "Come in."

The door opened, and in came Taehyung, who had just left a few minutes ago. He held a bowl of soup in his hands.

Lisa became instantly alert.

Taehyung carried the soup and walked towards her. He faced her, smiling, "Hyung said that you wasn't feeling well and suggested that I bring a bowl of soup from the kitchen to da sao."

[da sao - sister-in-law]

Lisa: ???

Who was Taehyung trying to deceive? Was he really that considerate?

Lisa looked at the bird's nest soup in front of her, continuing to secretly slander him while maintaining her facial expression. She reached towards the bowl, smiling gently. "Thank you."

Taehyung wasn't in a rush to leave after delivering the soup. Rather, troubled, he asked, "Do you want to have the doctor come over and receive a check-up?"

Lisa's heart raced. She pinched the small spoon and smiled. "No need. I just didn't eat breakfast, and my blood sugar was low. I'll be fine after I drink this soup. "

Taehyung stared at her for a while and suddenly said

"Da sao wasn't drunk that night, right?"

"Ke..."

Lisa nearly choked, and she looked up to meet his scrutinizing gaze.

It was obvious that he remembered her.

Lisa inwardly debated between "playing dumb" and "honorably admitting it" for a while before finally choosing the latter.

Technically speaking, she didn't do anything shameful, so there was no need to be so nervous.

Lisa set her mind and smiled. "I didn't think that you would remember. Even I almost forgot about it."

"Da sao is such a beautiful person. Of course, I have a deep impression of you." Hearing her confession, Taehyung's probing gaze narrowed. He leaned against the sofa's armrest and raised his eyebrows.