Fredmen shivered in shock at what his mother said.

Because he offended that pauper Y/n, not only did he not save him, but he wanted to make a clean break with his family?

This old thing was blinded by Y/n's medicine, right?!

He was full of resentment, but he could only say to Horiyah: "Mom, that old dog with the surname Lee is not a good thing!"

Horiyah gritted her teeth and cursed:
"I don't care what you do. On my eighty-fourth birthday, Kyungyu must come to Orgeyon to check my body, diagnose and treat my problems. Otherwise, I will not fogive you!"

Many people are more selfish as they get older.

The older you are, the more you are afraid of death, and the more you want to live longer. Therefore, Horiyah doesn't want to know why Fredmen and Kyungyu are in conflict. She just wants Kyungyu to continue to be a health doctor for herself.

With him as a health doctor, it is no problem to live to be over ninety years old, but without him, she may not even be able to pass this year's hurdle.

Fredmen was also depressed. He wanted to explain and complain, but Horiyah didn't give him a chance at all. After giving the order hard, she immediately hung up the phone.

Fredmen smashed the room angrily, and then finally gritted her teeth and picked up the phone to call Kyungyu, trying to use repentance and pleading to ask him to continue to see his mother.

But Kyungyu's cell phone was turned off.

This made Fredmen even more angry.

But no way, he dared not disobey his mother's orders, so he dressed in embarrassment, went downstairs, and drove to Kyungyu's Clinic.

When the car arrived at the gate of the Clinic, it was already closed.

Fredmen gritted his teeth at the door but saw two figures walking out of the darkness not far away.

One of them limped and seemed a bit familiar.

So Fredmen hurriedly hid to the side and observed it secretly. As the two people approached, he saw that it was a middle-aged man in his fifties with a young man in his twenties.

The twenty-something young man was leaning on a cane in one hand and a huge green oil drum in the other.

There are already some defeated middle-aged people next to him, holding the lame young man in one hand and carrying the same green oil drum in the other.

Fredmen recognized the young man. When he came to see Kyungyu for treatment today, the young man was being driven out by the pharmacy.

It seems that this guy is seeking no cure and is about to set fire to Kyungyu's Clinic!

The two people who came were Mark Hee who had pretended to be forced by Y/n in the hospital before and was finally thrown down from the third floor by Mr. Jisub.

Mark left his legs with sequelae and became lame. He hated Y/n in his heart. He wanted to find Kyungyu to heal the injury before going to Y/n to settle the account, but he didn't expect Kyungyu to directly prevent him from entering the door.