In Horiyah’s first hurried year, when he was seventy-three years old, he suffered a serious illness.

At that time, it was Kyungyu who rushed all the way to Orgeyon and prescribed nine prescriptions to Horiyah Yoo before pulling her back from the gate.

Horiyah knew in her heart that she was about to reach the second hurdle in her life. This time she was getting older and might be even more dangerous, so she especially hoped that she could invite Kyungyu over before her birthday.

So, when she received Kyungyu’s call, she cordially said: “Kyungyu, I was thinking about calling you! Next month is my 84th birthday on the lunar calendar. Will you have time? If so, what do you think of it when you come to the birthday banquet for the Lady Yoo?”

Kyungyu knew very well that Horiyah was going to have a second hurdle year this year. If it weren’t for what happened today, the Lady Yoo would not need to say that he would go there before her birthday and personally treat her body so that she can be safe. Live to be ninety years old.

But now, Fredmen actually provokes Ms. Lim, so, no matter what, he can’t go anymore!

Besides, he has repaid his gratitude for so many years, and that is already repaid enough.

Therefore, he said lightly: “Lady Yoo, I have been treating the Yoo family for so many years. The kindness of Old Master Yoo to me back then can be regarded as the kindness of dripping water and the spring of water, so in the future, we two don't have any further contact!”

When Horiyah heard this, she immediately asked nervously: “Kyungyu, what's the matter with you? Our families have been in friendship for so many years, so how can you stop it?”

Kyungyu said earnestly: “Mrs. Yoo, Big Brother Yoo was kind to me back then. I have repaid the Yoo family for so many years without asking for anything in return.”

“This is natural!” Horiyah hurriedly said: “But, what is the reason for you to break up with our Yoo family? If it's the old woman, where I didn't do well, you tell me, I will definitely correct it!”

Kyungyu said: “Mrs. Yoo, it is not your problem, but your son Fredmen is the problem.”

“Fredmen?” Horiyah said in surprise: “What’s wrong with him? Did he offend you? But he is in Wrestvel now!”

“I'm also in Wrestvel.” Kyungyu said earnestly: “I saw Fredmen, but he didn't offend me much, mainly because he offended my benefactor. This benefactor has the kindness to recreate me, so I am healthy now. The gratitude of the benefactor can only draw a clear line between the Yoo family, Mrs. Yoo, forgive me.”

Horiyah felt a little in his heart.

His son actually angered Kyungyu in Wrestvel? What a bastard! kyungyu is a well-known traditional medicine master in China. How many super-big people are ill and demand him to be treated. There is often a saying in the circle of the rich and powerful in Orgeyon, saying: “If the king of Yan made you die for three shifts, Kyungyu can keep you until five shifts!”

The meaning of these words, that is to say, even if the dying person, as long as Kyungyu takes the shot, they can live for a while. This is simply a dream for the powerful class!

Macau gambling king Stanley Ho has been using various high-tech methods in the hospital to extend his life in recent years. The money spent in the hospital alone is hundreds of millions each year, but to him, what is the hundreds of millions? No life is more precious!

If life comes to an abrupt end, what if you have billions of wealth? Didn’t it burn out and live in a small wooden box?

Therefore, the more powerful, the more fond of Kyungyu.

No one of Orgeyon’s rich and powerful envy the Yoo family. The reason is that they are family acquaintances with Kyungyu. Others abandon their wealth, and they may not be able to change Kyungyu’s treatment once, and because of their friendship with Kyungyu, Kyungyu goes to Yoo almost every year. This makes countless people jealous to death.

Horiyah’s husband, Fredmen’s father, had cancer more than ten years ago.

If Kyungyu hadn’t done everything possible to sign up for him, how could he live until last year and leave?

When the Old Master left, he was already eighty-six years old, and his life was long enough to make healthy people envy.

Horiyah was even more hopeful that Kyungyu could live to be over ninety years old, or even over a hundred years old. She did not expect Kyungyu to have a break with her family at this time. This made her nervous, and she blurted out and pleaded: “Kyungyu, don't follow Fredmen’s words, he is your junior, some places offended you, please be more tolerant, I will call him when I turn back, scold him, let him come to you and apologize to you immediately.”

Kyungyu said indifferently, “Mrs. Yoo, no need. If he offends me, I will forgive him, but who he offended is my great benefactor, so you don't need to talk about it anymore, and I won't change my mind. I hope you will live a long and healthy life in the future, goodbye!”

After speaking, Kyungyu immediately hung up the phone, then turned off the phone directly, and said to Hyunseo: “Close the door and go back to the hotel.”

……

On the other side, Fredmen took Byunghun’s car and returned to the Yoo family villa.

Once back to the villa, he poured a glass of water in the living room on the first floor, took out v!agra directly, looked at the instructions above, and said: “Eat one pill at a time?”

Old Mrs. Yoo felt ashamed to see him directly taking out this medicine.

Byunghun’s wife, Hyunjo, was even embarrassed to see.

Although Jinsoul did not speak, her expression was expectant.

Since Fredmen lost that ability, his attitude towards her has become very poor.

............................