Fredmen couldn’t wait to say: “Go, drive quickly, let Jinsoul try it with me!”

Byunghun was a little embarrassed. He didn’t expect that Fredmen would actually ask his daughter to try the medicine in front of him.

However, since this kind of thing has been done, there is no need to care too much about it, so he didn’t take it seriously anymore, and drove home quickly.

****

Kyungyu was still angry.

Two people who asked for their own treatment came tonight, and they all offended Ms. Lim!

That Mark Hee pretended to be forced with Ms. Lim in the ward that day, and finally failed to pretend to be forced. He was thrown directly out of the window on the third floor by Mr. Jisub and broke his leg. He did not expect that he still had the face to come to seek treatment for himself!

And that Fredmen!

The most hateful is him!

He had offended Ms. Lim before, so he almost gave him the medicine, unaware of the story background!

If he really cured him, wouldn’t it mean provoking Ms. Lim?!

Thinking of this, he couldn’t help but sigh with his granddaughter Hyunseo: “Hyunseo, fortunately, you came in time. If you come late, grandpa would give Fredmen half of the magic medicine!”

Hyunseo was also a little scared, and said: “Grandpa, I heard that the reason why Fredmen lost that ability is because of Ms. Lim!”

“That’s it!” Kyungyu couldn’t help exclaiming: “Ms. Lim can destroy his nerves invisibly. This is really a great ability! Even if the best surgeon manually removes the nerves, it can't be so accurate.”

Hyunseo said: “He deserves it! He offended Ms. Lim!”

After speaking, Hyunseo said again: “Grandpa, I think you should make a stand with the entire Yoo family. Otherwise, if Ms. Lim knows that we have a relationship with their family and misunderstands you again, that would be bad!”

“Okay!” Kyungyu nodded and said: “I will call the Yoo’s Old Lady, and explain the matter to her.”

After all, Kyungyu took out his mobile phone and called Fredmen’s mother, Horiyah Yoo.

Horiyah Yoo is eighty-three years old this year. There is a Chinese saying: “Seventy-three, eighty-four, Hades will pick them up.” This means that there are two major obstacles for the elderly, which are seven. At the age of thirteen and eighty-four, the elderly are most likely to get sick and die at these two ages.

The reason for such a saying is closely related to the two great saints in ancient China.

Confucius, the sage of Confucius, lived 73 years old

Mencius Meng Yasheng lived eighty-four years old.

The Chinese people have always admired Confucius and Mencius from ancient times to the present. That’s why there are two big hurdles of seventy-three and eighty-four.