Sea

Chapter Twelve

Third Person's POV.

"Do you think they'll forgive us?" Rona questioned as she and Seokhoon were standing in front of Min Seola's grave. Break is almost over and soon the two have to decide if they'll stay together or not because they have to leave the country soon to pursue their own paths. That's why they decided to come together and pay a visit to Nam Daerum and Min Seola.

"I don't know... I think all we could do is apologize to them for the rest of our lives." Seokhoon responded by staring down at Min Seola's gravestone. He can still remember how he swallowed his pride and asked for his mom's favor to give Min Seola a proper grave since it's the least thing he could do for her, and promised her to pay back little by little.

"Can you leave me alone for a moment?" Rona requested earning a nod from him before began to walk away.

"Min Seola, I know I don't and will never have a right to be here in front of you." She bit her lower lip holding her tears back. "I'm really sorry... sorry if I had put you through hell those past three years, sorry if I took your best friend's life away, I'm sorry this happened to you. I will repent this for the rest of my life, and whatever consequences lie ahead, I'm willing to take them all." She apologized with all her sincerity in her heart. She took a deep breath as tears began to inevitably fall from her eyes. "I'm really sorry, Min Seol-a."

After several minutes, Rona finally decided to leave her grave, and went where Seokhoon was standing.

"I have two days to decide right?" She asked while looking out the window while Seokhoon was driving their way home.

"Yeah." Seokhoon simply responded as his face was slightly saddened upon the realization. He can't still imagine these might be the last days he might be able to be with her if ever she'll decide to leave on her own.

"There's a place I want to go with you."

"Where?"

"I want to go to the Sea."