Ease

Last Chapter

Third Person's POV.

With the sunlight passing through the glass door of the hotel room, his eyes gradually opened upon feeling the light on his eyes. He took a deep breath with his eyes shut before releasing a huge sigh. He raised his body sitting on the bed scanning his eyes around the room anticipating him to realize something.

"I am all alone now..." He breathed out with so much blue.

He turned his gaze on the side and noticed a folded letter above the nightstand. He stared at it for a moment knowing who's the one who left that there, he reached out his arm to take it from the night stand, slowly unfolding it, revealing a very long message from Rona.

Dear Seokhoon,

Honestly... I have no idea how to start this letter if all I had to say is that I'm sorry. I'm sorry if you had to meet someone like me. I'm sorry if you had to fall in love with someone like me. I'm sorry if you had to be that person you aren't because of me. I know you know even how much hard you and I try to deny it, the fact still remains that I can never be that person who would be able to stay by your side. You and I differ a lot from each other, you're a good person even from the start while I am not. I ruined a lot of people's lives and I will never want to ruin yours too. Being away from you will probably hurt a lot but you losing yourself because me would be a lot more painful.

Being able to be with you, being able to express what I'm feeling for you, being able to be held in your arms was the best privilege I'd ever had in my entire life. I thought all will be enough with just having you by side, your warmth and kisses are enough to make me feel at ease. But now, it's no longer that way... after figuring out the fact you knew me before I told you who I am is very shameful for me, though I appreciated how you never threw me away and still kept me by your side after that but it felt so uncomfortable and anxious at the same time. I'm scared that I might hurt you too the way I hurt people before. That's why after I heard about you giving up your dream because of me, I hated myself even more cause I couldn't believe the fact that you did that for a person like me.