Live

Chapter Nine 

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV.

It's been a week since the last time Rona and Seokhoon saw each other, Seokhoon let Rona remain in his apartment, and asked Jenny a favor to give her a hand. Seokhoon also didn't go home for a week, good thing he had a private card that contained his savings he applied once he turned into an adult. He is using it for the meantime while he's out of his parent's premises. His parents are absolutely driving mad due to his  long absence, but Seokhoon made sure to inform Seokkyung to tell their parents that he's safe.

Ever since the day of confrontation, Rona and Seokhoon decided not to talk with each other for a while, and take a break from everything, but they know there will come a time where they have come out, and face it.

Rona was currently in the living room of his apartment, she had been staring at her phone for hours, contemplating if she would call her mom already or not cause she still doesn't have the courage to face both of her parents because of everything that was happening around her. 

That one week was extremely tough for her, she wasn't able to sleep so well upon knowing that she's at fault for Min Seola's death. Guilt and depression was eating her up alive, but she knows she has to be strong despite all this. She knows she has to pay all the consequences waiting for no matter what it is. 

She spent the week reflecting on all the things she'd done, and what she should expect what would happen next to her, especially now that Seokhoon already knew the whole story. She was ready to lose him anytime soon.

Then all of a sudden, the doorbell rang that startled her, she took a peak of the wall clock, and realized it's already past 9 pm. She stood up from the sofa, and began moving her way towards the door. She gripped her hand around the door knob before swinging the door open. Her eyes automatically went wide upon seeing who it.

"Seokhoon-a." She blurted out in shock, and what surprised her was how Seokhoon's face was filled with bruises as if someone punched his face. Seokhoon was staring straight at her, wearing his tearful eyes tearing her heart even more.