Season 2 Chapter 5 : When in Rome, Do as the Romans Do

Start from the beginning

Suddenly from behind the two they hear a very familiar voice as it was also a bit muffled.

Georgie : The unusual... The fact you encounter things you can only find here creates memories and things you interact with let you forget your daily life.

Shigeo : That voice.

Kobayashi : Georgie-- Huh?!

The three then turn around and expected to see Georgie in her normal attire, however instead they see Georgie in a mascot costume.

Georgie : Yes, I am your guide to this world of dreams

Georgie : Yes, I am your guide to this world of dreams. This too could be considered a top of a parlor maid.

Kobayashi : Isn't that too broad an interpretation? Part-time job?

Georgie : My father's acquaintance runs this park, so I'm helping him out. *showing map* Oh, right, there's a café I think you'd like here in this area, Miss Kobayashi.

Kobayashi : Oh? We'll go try it.

After Georgie finished talking with the three she immediately walks over to the next guests of the amusement park and cheerfully greets them.

Kobayashi : I can feel the passion.

Suddenly, Kobayashi feels her hoodie being tugged and turns around to see Kanna, Ilulu, and Saikawa behind her.

Kanna : Kobayashi, I'm going to go play with Saikawa and Ilulu.

Kobayashi : All right. Meet back at the Ferris wheel at four.

Ilulu : Shigeo, come with us!

Shigeo looks over at Kobayashi as she gives him a nod.

Kobayashi : Make sure to watch over them.

Shigeo nods in response as Kanna and Saikawa hurries over to the first attraction while Ilulu holds Shigeo's hand and follows them with Dimple following them.

Kobayashi : Now, what shall we do?

Tohru : *happily* It's just the two of us adults now, isn't it?

While Tohru slides over next to Kobayashi happily, Kobayashi pulls out a security buzzer for her own safety.