Sesaon 1 Chapter 13 (Finale) : Emperor of of Demise Arrives!

The skies were gloomy and it seemed like it was going to rain. Right above the grey clouds a large creature was soaring through the skies.

================================================================================

The scene changes to Kobayashi's apartment where the residence were currently sitting at the table eating breakfast.

Kanna : *mixing natto* Today I promised to play with Saikawa in the park.

Kobayashi : I see. Have fun.

Kanna : Mm.

Shigeo  : I have work today so I'll drop you off.

Tohru : Do you have any plans for today, Miss Kobayashi?

Kobayashi : I guess I'd like to spend my day off relaxing at home for once.

Tohru : Understood! I'll give it my utmost best as your maid to ensure you can relax.

Kobayashi : Well, just leaving me alone is fine.

After they all finished eating breakfast Shigeo and Kanna headed out together. As they walk out of the apartment they stop as their names were called by Tohru who was on the balcony.

Tohru : * waving* Kanna! Shigeo! Be careful.

Kanna : *raises hand* Yeah.

Shigeo and Kanna then head out to their own destinations while holding hands while Tohru looks up at the gloomy sky, hoping that the sun would come out.

[ Time Skip ]

Tohru was now inside in the kitchen making a cup of coffee for Kobayashi who was in the kotatsu relaxing while looking at her phone. When the coffee finished brewing, Tohru put in the right amount of sugars and milk to Kobayashi's liking and brings it over to her.

Tohru : Here you go, Miss Kobayashi.

Kobayashi : Yeah, thanks.

Kobayashi took a sip from the cup while Tohru watches her, hoping that she nailed down the taste.

Tohru : How is it?

Kobayashi : Oh, it's good.

Tohru : *very satisfied* I've been trying to change the temperature and such, depending on how you're feeling.

Kobayashi looks down in the cup of coffee as she thought it was quite amazing that Tohru was doing this kind of thing.

Kobayashi : You dragons are amazing.

Tohru : It's not because I'm a dragon. It's because of me. Well, I should go shopping soon.

Tohru heads into her room and gets ready to head out. The dragon comes out of her room wearing the scarf she got from Kobayashi and a shopping bag in her hand.

Tohru : What should we do for tonight's dinner?

Kobayashi then thinks about what would be good for dinner

Kobayashi : Hmmm. Omurice.

Tohru : Sounds good! Let's go with that, then.

Kobayashi : Make us proper ones today, please.

Tohru : Leave it to me! I'm heading out.

Kobayashi : Okay.

Tohru then heads out of the apartment while Kobayashi waits for everyone to come home.

================================================================================

The scene changes to the shopping district where Tohru was walking through to buy ingredients for the omurice that she was going to make for dinner. As she was happily walking and singing a song she suddenly stops after hearing a TV that was in a display window.