Season 2 Chapter 5 : When in Rome, Do as the Romans Do

The scene opens to Kobayashi's apartment where Kanna and Ilulu were watching a commercial about an amusement park on the TV.

Kanna : I want to go to an amusement park!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Kanna : I want to go to an amusement park!

Kobayahsi : Huh? I never did understand what was so fun about amusement parks.

Kanna : *pouting* Mrr!

Tohru : *drying dishes* Have you never been to one, Miss Kobayashi?

Tohru was spot on since it was true that Kobayashi has never went to an amusement park ever in her life.

Tohru : If so, we can go and tell you what it's like.

Kobayashi : ( A dragon's going to teach me something about this world? No. )

Suddenly, Shigeo's room door opens as Shigeo himself walks out and heads to the kitchen.

Tohru : Oh, hello Shigeo. What's the matter?

Shigeo : I'm just a bit thirsty.

Tohru : I'll get a glass for you.

Kobayashi then looks over at Shigeo and saw that he had the same expressionless face. She was then reminded of the event at the haunted spot a few days back. She then gets up from the couch and goes over to Kanna as she also pats her head.

Kobayashi : Oh, well! I'll take you to one since I know them so well!This is an exception, though!

Kanna & Ilulu : *raises hands* Yay!

Kanna : Can I invite Saikawa, too?

Kobayashi : Sure.

While Ilulu and Kanna were excited about the amusement park, Kobayashi looks over to Shigeo who was drinking a glass of milk.

Kobayashi : Let's all go to the amusement park together, Shigeo.

Shigeo : Amusement park?

Shigeo started to have mixed feeling about going since he had some things on his mind, however, Ilulu quickly goes over to Shigeo and clung to his arm happily.

Ilulu : We're gonna have tons of fun! Let's go, Shigeo!

Shigeo then gives Ilulu a smile as he agreed to go to the amusement park with everyone else.

================================================================================

It was the weekend and the Kobayashi resident's and Saikawa currently arrived at the amusement park, Parkour Land.

Kobayashi : We're here.

Tohru : What is this place? It's hard to believe we're still in the same country.

Kobayashi : Right? So this is the kind of place it is.

Tohru : Huh?

Kobayashi : No, it's nothing!