Season 1 Chapter 7 : New Dragon, Elma!

At a school called Black Vinegar Highschool, a bunch of delinquents from the school were looking down at a beaten up delinquent from a different school.

The delinquents from Black Vinegar Highschool were amazed by the person who beaten up the delinquent that was in front of him.

Black Vinegar Delinquent #1 : Damn...

Black Vinegar Delinquent #2 : That's Teru for you.

Black Vinegar Delinquent #3 : But isn't this a bit overboard?

Teru : It had to be done. They had the nerve to stand up to me. If you show idiots like these that you're out of their league, they'll suddenly bow down to you, like completely different people. Just like you guys.

The person who beaten up the delinquents was a second year student of Black Vinegar Highschool, Teruki Hanazawa.

Teru : ( Not to mention, it's not a bad idea having these guys indebted to me. Be it power or people... I'm going to take advantage of everything I can. After all, I'm the main character in this world. )

================================================================================

It was currently night and at the Kobayashi residents they all just finished eating dinner after Kobayashi and Tohru had a little competition on who would be making Kanna's lunch for her field trip.

Kobayashi : Whew, thanks for the meal.

Tohru : Sure!

Kobayashi : Even after everything, your food's still delicious, Tohru.

Tohru : Jeez, you flatterer. There's dessert, too...

Tohru then stops mid sentence which Kobayashi noticed.

Kobayashi : What's wrong, Tohru?

Suddenly, something with incredible speed crashes through the apartment window and lands in the living room destroying everything that was nearby.

Kobayashi who had a unfazed expression adjusts her glasses and looks over to crash site and sees a woman with a horn on her forehead and a blue dragon tail

Kobayashi who had a unfazed expression adjusts her glasses and looks over to crash site and sees a woman with a horn on her forehead and a blue dragon tail. The dragon that crashed landed in the living room looks up and starts to stand up.